The Cost Of Injury, Suspension And International Games

BlueLion.

My god if he won it for us lol.Earth stand still lol.

Cant see him being gone,he's given us 'attackingish' football and so far hasnt caused any upset with the media which prob is keeping Roman and Kenyon happy chaps.

Arg wouldnt be to bad if he didnt stand there with a 'lalala this is fun' expression on his face.Get mad show emotion etc!

Edited by Layla

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could be as optimistic as yourself. :blink:

yeah i know what you mean mate!!!!

i've always said i'd make my decision about grant at the end of the season and not on one game, i'm not going to judge him on one game (mind you he did make some terrible fucking substitutions).........with that aside i'm now looking for a suitable manager to take over <_< when the time comes, 'cos in spite of what i've said he'll be gone.

regards:JBD

surely you can't blame grant for eveything i know he's fucked up with his substitutions, but having said that fucking hell look at the injury list, what manager could handle being without so many important players?

regards:JBD

the answer is JOSE!!

btw, we have a big squad. many of them are descent players, proven premier league players and have-done-it players, not fringe players. why the hell are we struggled against aston villa at home? Does grant have any contigency plan if things didn't go as we wanted? all i can see is he keep on carboncopied mourinho's plan, minus the defensive discipline, the togetherness on the pitch, how to get the results, how to kept cech focus with or without injuries,.

on ricky getting the red card, mourinho would go balistic on him while that stupid motivator backing him like he did nothing wrong.players deserve to be hair-dryed(sorry, manure's term) when he doing something stupid that would cost us big time. i agree that he has played well but making a high tackle with two foot is unnecessary and stupid!

The Cost Of Injury, Suspension And International Games = No Premiership Trophy. Least we have others to play for. Have a good chance of retaining the carling cup as theres only 2 games to go (well 3), FA Cup aint started yet so hopefully we can get more crap teams like we did last season till the quarters/semi's, and the UCL is ages away so we have a good chance of getting a fully fit squad back in time for that. Prem has gone tho, we'll drop a lot more points yet i fear.

Guest Lampards Bitch
no he isn't, he got banned by Nigeria didn't he??

not that it would much of a difference, he has been terrible last few games. Dont know whats gotten into him

yea he has slowed down, he was playin alot better but i dont think hes lost anything, just not getting any luck, lets just hope he doesnt go in for any of them horrible tackles last thing we need is another suspension