Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

My concern is that AVB thinks we have a good squad and he's happy with it. I think we're at least a playmaker and a winger short as does every Chelsea fan i think. I'm concerned for the upcoming season.

That's my worry as well. I think a change in style and tactics with the new gaffer can only go so far to improve our squad. We need personnel upgrades in the aforementioned areas.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe people are so sure He will sign for PSG! Why would he do that what kind of ambition would he have? As i see it today will be the start of contract discusions and by monday He'll be a blue. He's going to go to the highest bidder so we'll just have to wait and see what Roman is willing to spend.

I cant believe people are so sure He will sign for PSG! Why would he do that what kind of ambition would he have? As i see it today will be the start of contract discusions and by monday He'll be a blue. He's going to go to the highest bidder so we'll just have to wait and see what Roman is willing to spend.

PSG will almost certainly bid more/offer him more than us.

If Pastores agent is coming to London i think Palermo has accepted Chelseas offer and Pastore will discuss personal terms blue%20scalf.gif

It should be noted that PSG is also in London Emirates Cup tournament or a lie? rolleyes.gif

PSG will almost certainly bid more/offer him more than us.

If we are able to satisfy him, PSG can offer him 20 mil. for all he cares. He will just want the football, but believe me, Pastore has a love for football, or at least he does in my eyes, reminds of Kaka in Milan.

Greasy bastard Aguero kept saying he was happy where he was for two years -along come Citeh waving their wads of cash and zooooooooom! hes there like a rat up a drainpipe. Pastore will do the same dependant on cash -bottom line, but its a true cliche Money has Ruined Football.

Even so, with the danger that the squad sheet will be significantly similar to 2010-11 questions have to be raised over Gourlays negotiating aptitude

Greasy bastard Aguero kept saying he was happy where he was for two years -along come Citeh waving their wads of cash and zooooooooom! hes there like a rat up a drainpipe. Pastore will do the same dependant on cash -bottom line, but its a true cliche Money has Ruined Football.

Even so, with the danger that the squad sheet will be significantly similar to 2010-11 questions have to be raised over Gourlays negotiating aptitude

gourlay ...good shirt salesman .. bad shirt filler buyer :whistling: