Guest justin_3d

yeah you have taken a real gamble in calling this one

Dam man i thought he came cause you quote me! :Goober:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf.

Time to turn to OUR 3RD TARGET WESLEY SNEIJDER!

According to Soccernet, Inter are open to selling Sneijder but said Man U have not tabled a bid. Why is there the assumption that it's only Man U who will buy him? Did I miss out on when Sneijder said he prefers Man U? Or Chelsea saying they're not interested? Curious as I would think he is a world class creative player that Chelsea needs. Is he too expensive?

Humiliating set back? We don't even have proof that Chelsea made a bid, only the useless word of Zamp.

It wouldn't surprise me if our entire involvement was one fax regarding the availability and price of the player, and then no further interest, which he in turn used to drive up the price any other club (e.g. PSG) would have to pay.

I also notice that AVB has commented on transfers that actually have some teeth to them. He hasn't said a word about Pastore.

:mouthclosed: I hope this is just the media crap, damn this would be a hugely, and humiliating, setback.:rant:

Hardly humiliating. PSG probably offered him more money and a regular starting spot. He won't stay in Paris for long if he fulfils his potential anyway.