I hate Stephen Hunt!

the wes

I hate "The Hunt" more than any other footballer in the world.

It is not just because of what he did, but how he ran away laughing afterwards, and even tried to play the victim.

There are several other footballers that I hate, but none as much as "The Hunt".

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the logic that conceeding goals makes a bad keeper (which is what we are judging Cech on) then that is utter tosh. Plus the basic fact that Reina is not a better keeper than Cech..

Reina is more commanding, Better reflexes, I'm sure he has made more penalty saves aswell. Also he can come for a cross which is something Cech can't.

Reina is more commanding, Better reflexes, I'm sure he has made more penalty saves aswell. Also he can come for a cross which is something Cech can't.

The only thing which i could agree with the penalty saves, which means nothing. Cech's shot stopping is exceptional. Cech comes for so many crosses and claims them perfectly, we are sitting here judging him on the back of a few soft goals, 2 of which were not his fault at all....

Give me Cech over Reina any day, i am sure the Scousers are not too happy with the way Reina is conceeding at the moment...

Cech is 27. Very young for a goal keeper and i cant beleive some are talking about selling him. Seriously, What the fuck are theese guys thinking? He has experienced a loss in form. I am sure he will come strong in the next few games.....

Exactly.

Firstly we really need to get over this Hunt business.

The only thing Cech struggles with is crossing. Which lets be honest can be worked on in training. Even though there are about 3-4 keepers in the Epl that are better than Cech i wouldn't trade him for anyone.