Trains and idiots who walk/drive in front of them

Drogba11CFC

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an idiot, some people just don't deserve to have kids. I've heard of really horrific stories were people have got there shoes stuck in the rails and it's oh too late to do anything about it. It's just too awful too think about.

I REALLY hope she was scolded by the people who saw her crossed the rail. Sickening and it takes idiotic to a whole new level.

Why aren't there any barriers to prevent people from crossing whentrains are going by? If pedestrians cannot be trusted to stay out ofharm's way, then they will have to be treated like toddlers andforcibly barricaded from the things that can kill them.

Have to agree with that comment, just so the babies and kids are safe.

What a fucking twat!!!

Surley she could see the train coming and only take for something to get stuck and then well bubi

Defo should be barriars considering few seem to have common sense these days and wait till the train gone rather then see it coming and think 'oh lets go now'

Bloody hell! That's really pushing it far isn't it?? Stupid woman!

I actually saw on the news yesterday evening about a woman dropping her pram off the platform and onto the track, and the train literally ran over the pram!

I tell you, some people have a death wish when it comes to road safety!

I actually saw on the news yesterday evening about a woman dropping her pram off the platform and onto the track, and the train literally ran over the pram!

Thats on the link i posted CJ

Maybe they're subconsciously tired of their lives so they do these idiotic stunts.................................