One day country trips

chrismada9

Has anyone travelled to a country for just one day, by booking a really cheap return flight, and then touring around the town??

I'm just asking because I've been thinking about a day trip to Denmark. I'm looking for a really cheap return flight there so I can have a tour around Copenhagen and then take the plane home the same evening. I'm just wondering if anyone has done a trip like that to any country before, and if it's a nice idea, or have there been any problems with doing it!

:tiphat:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been to Moscow, Barcelona, Istanbul, Porto, Stockholm amongst others for the day but they have all been football trips all but the barca one through CFC or flight options, the barcelona we flew early tues morn back at 6am wed morn

were those flights really cheap then??

Do single trips abroad all the time for business. Dublin, Madrid, Malaga, Eindhoven, Amsterdam.... its a slog doing it in a day but you can get around and see enough in the time and if you book at the right time you can get your flights dirt cheap also..

I was on your flight by the sounds of it! Fantastic bargain, does not get much better than that.

You didnt venture into the waiting room at the bus station did you we were there about an hour or so before the bus after it all kicked off in the bar we were in.... talk about the down and outs fuck me one women had a suitcase full of cabbages...yes cabbages one bloke was rocking back and forward whilst two others threw things at him and im sure one bloke had his hands down his trousers we left very quickly at this point and sat outside it was freezing ... following the chels is always an experience