Megastore Signing.

Steve

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the bridge today for the signing, it was a great i got the new third kit signed by them all. Ill get some photos up soon in the gallery than post the link. Anyone else go?

Oh no, I don't believe this, another opportunity i've missed. How often do they do something like this?

Here are a few Photos!

Front of Bridge

1.jpg

Number 1 Fan :P

2.jpg

Bison having a perv haha

3-1-1.jpg

Ballack and Branislav

4.jpg

Branislav and Yuri

5.jpg

All 3 Lads!

6.jpg

Me, Ballack and my Sister.

7.jpg

Me, Yuri and my Sister.

8.jpg

Third Kit Signed.

10.jpg

Close up.

9.jpg

Badge on Third Shirt.

11.jpg

There is a few. I had a great day for my first day at the bridge, next is the burnley game than the tour, after that time to spend about 1500 pounds on Chelsea gear haha

Edited by STEV3O

Oh no, I don't believe this, another opportunity i've missed. How often do they do something like this?

You should check the official website for news regularly. Found out Drogba was gonna be signing at the Megastore when I visited last year at the official site.

I've just done that, and noticed it was on there about yesterday, too late though. Also noticed yesterday that they had 150 extra tickets for Stoke, missed out on that too as I couldn't log in to get tickets as my bloody password wouldn't work.