West Ham vs Millwall

Rubber bullets

mashinist, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but just remember that some people might be a little intimidated or even appalled about talking about engaging in violence, so maybe you should keep those views elsewhere please, mate ;) Thanks.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? Same local derby!

In 2007 fights were, I was in London and personally in them fought, but they were less than in a match West Ham - Milwall.

What is the point of football violence? What is the point of any violence, it gives the club a bad name and is just pointless and more often than not innocent people get hurt. Football should be able to be enjoyed by familys. Young kids etc & that gets ruined by stupid football hooligans.

Yes if you actively seek to cause violence then you are a thug and you have no place in attending a football match. I would be very careful, as the official bodies have people that route these kinds of people out at matches. They will come down hard on you and will press for the toughest penalties and can and will impose a lifetime ban for entering any ground in the UK if you are caught

Edited by Blueray

I know it. When I come, I fight exclusively under the arrangement, and in those places where me hardly will catch. As game of my club, for me is a life and if me to deprive it, I will die perhaps. Especially at me in London there lives the father. I should come to it to see it. 

Everyone is free to choose to itself expensively in a life. We will finish on it.

In Russia all is easier, I speak to you as the knowing person. But also as I am well devoted that occurs in England as lived in Kensington 4.5 years, and now there often I happen.

If you choose to go down that route then that is your choice. I just can't understand why anyone would want to cause trouble like that. Are you actually interested in football as you don't strike me as being that interested and more bothered with causing problems?

Edited by Blueray

Ok cool, at least we'll know what happened to you if we dont see you for the last week of september and beyond. I wanna go to the QPR game because i fancy a good number of loyalty points will be up for grabs in the carling cup. Hope there's no shit, but wouldn't bet against it tho. I know about certain things that still go on outside the ground from time to time but i dont think QPR are quite a millwall.

Edited by OllieCFC

I know it. When I come, I fight exclusively under the arrangement, and in those places where me hardly will catch. As game of my club, for me is a life and if me to deprive it, I will die perhaps. Especially at me in London there lives the father. I should come to it to see it.

Everyone is free to choose to itself expensively in a life. We will finish on it.

In Russia all is easier, I speak to you as the knowing person. But also as I am well devoted that occurs in England as lived in Kensington 4.5 years, and now there often I happen.

True Chelsea fan.