Racism..

Alee.

Indeed, I suppose you shall now rave on about how I am racist and scum? If so please read the BNP manifesto before so. I have no problem with any race's what so ever I just think England is becoming over populated and will benefit from the removal of some of the less needed immigrants that claim benefits and commit crimes.

This is what you support straight out you leaders mouth !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iev0soZlqRQ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the white people from zimbabwe that got their farms for free when britian ruled zimbabwe. Now the farms are going back to the native people of that country they are being ridiculed for it.

I'm not too bothered about how Zimbabwe decide to rule there corrupt country to be honest.

I'm not too bothered about how Zimbabwe decide to rule there corrupt country to be honest.

Of course your not bothered about the crimes your people have commited in many parts of africa. Imposing your way of life on millions of africans and opressing them if they dont live by your rules in AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Imposing rules like " you cant leave the house after 8 oclock if your black" In african countries.

Whites have taken over countries like SA, Zimbabwe, Australia and US. They have no rights to ask the blacks, muslims or asians to fuck of to their countries.

That BNP Leader is a DICK

Yes we do, we don't need scum like those people who won't contribute good to are society, and unfortunatly, most of the gang violence in this country is from black people

Yes we do, we don't need scum like those people who won't contribute good to are society, and unfortunatly, most of the gang violence in this country is from black people

Most pedofiles are white :lol::lol::lol: !

Edited by Badboy

The English are also the reason behind the Indian-Pakistani Feud ;) .. Its a shame you dont know the history of your own country..But dont get me wrong. I have nothing against the English. And even if there are some minority groups out there who want England to convert to a muslim country, Im sure its even in minority between the muslims of England, so why treat all muslims harshly? Is it necessary to categorize them as muslims and jews etc, not as extremists and non-extremists??

Edited by ChelseaBoi

Whites have taken over countries like SA, Zimbabwe, Australia and US. They have no rights to ask the blacks, muslims or asians to fuck of to their countries.That BNP Leader is a DICK

Britain have a right to ask immigrants to leave. If people are coming to our country and are not going to improve it then why should we allow them to stay? The BNP leader, Nick Griffin is a hero in my eyes and I look up to him a lot.

No need for the racism, the blacks brought a lot of music and culture with them that may incite this but American gang culture is the true factor to this which has been put into many games and a lot of music that these people then go on to commit crimes based on these factors. There are many whites that commit gang violence and there was way before black people even stepped foot in England. Your just noticing the blacks more because they stand out more and have a different way of doing it based on there culture.

Most pedofiles are white :lol::lol::lol: !

This is also racist, with no evidence to back it up. Again no need. Racism isn't going to stop if your part of the problem.

So are most Dutch laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Again more racism.

The English are also the reason behind the Indian-Pakistani Feud ;) .. Its a shame you dont know the history of your own country..But dont get me wrong. I have nothing against the English. And even if there are some minority groups out there who want England to convert to a muslim country, Im sure its even in minority between the muslims of England, so why treat all muslims harshly? Is it necessary to categorize them as muslims and jews etc, not as extremists and non-extremists??

English people are not treating all Muslims harshly. There was even Muslims in the marches in Birmingham at the weekend. It's purely the fact that a lot of Muslims are inciting hatred in England and get away with it where as if it was anyone else they would not get away with it. There terrorist groups in England that have links with the 7/7 bomb attacks. They should be banned from staying here let alone preaching there no good ways here. It may seem that England are treating all Muslims badly but that's just the way the media works. As you were saying earlier the media twists the true facts, these points only make the news as they are big factors. If England treated Muslims so harshly then we wouldn't be allowing them to build hundreds of mosques around Britain and even change churches into mosques.

Edited by we hate scouse

This is an absolutely fucking disgraceful thread, and those of you that have posted your racist filth should yourselves fuck off elsewhere as you put it. Chelsea football club have fielded sides that contain no English players in them, and I bet you shouted as loudly as the rest of us. There is no excuse for any racism, whether white against black or black against white. This is not me being a cop out as some of you are bound to say. There really is no reason to say that some black, polish, chinese, Pakistani, or anyone else doesn't make a contribution to this country. When this country produces thousands of smackhead junkie scum of its own. Grow up and accept the fact that the world is as diverse as its people. Integrate and you may find yourself a richer person for it.

There really is no reason to say that some black, polish, chinese, Pakistani, or anyone else doesn't make a contribution to this country. When this country produces thousands of smackhead junkie scum of its own. Grow up and accept the fact that the world is as diverse as its people. Integrate and you may find yourself a richer person for it.

I didn't say all of the people you suggested don't make a contribution to this country at all! I said the ones that don't shouldn't stay. Indeed we have our own problems which we should deal with ourselves but we should not be dealing with other peoples problems.