Racism..

Alee.

Yeah, the media really does like to create a different view, i've been living in the capital for 8 years now, never / heard saw a bomb blast or ANYTHING.. Its all about that what, 100 KM range with the Afghanistan border, and its the whole country that looks bad..

Its kinda wierd, Islamabad being the capital has never seen any terrorist attacks.

Off Topic: i love Pakistani women.....they are Gorgeous ;)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had some really bad racial abuse in my life. In england playing in a sunday league and being black is hard, thats why i respect people like ledley king ashley cole andy cole ashley young heskey i can go on and on. I have been called everything in my mothers restaurant EVERYTHING. "You black dutch bastard" " golliwog" "nigga" i can go on and on but i dont want too. The hate in england is shifting towards asian's sadly, which is a horrible shame because they are the most educated (especially in the medical field) on average in the u.k. I think context is important though, because some people take things the wrong way. I remember a girl i was dating 2 years ago, she was from the other side of town and i really liked her. We were in the jjb sports centre and a asian girl walked past and she said and i quote " look at that filthy hairy little paki" it put me right off her totally i felt SICK !

Few articles about the protests that I mentioned earlier:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205263/Police-arrest-31-demonstration-Islamic-fundamentalism.html

http://www.teletext.co.uk/regionalnews/eastwestmidlands/155f1c72f8c6014c78c3bd3492e0dcf2/Arrests+made+at+demonstration.aspx

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2009/08/08/violence-breaks-out-after-protest-in-birmingham-city-centre-66331-24352163/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8191833.stm

Not sure about the credibility of this but my mate that's up there said that someone got stabbed by a Muslim. There's also a lot of events that are not mentioned in any of the articles.

Also a definite 30 of the 31 arrested were white EDL protesters, one of them being another of my mates.

Few articles about the protests that I mentioned earlier:

http://www.dailymail...amentalism.html

http://www.teletext....onstration.aspx

http://www.sundaymer...66331-24352163/

http://news.bbc.co.u...nds/8191833.stm

Not sure about the credibility of this but my mate that's up there said that someone got stabbed by a Muslim. There's also a lot of events that are not mentioned in any of the articles.

Also a definite 30 of the 31 arrested were white EDL protesters, one of them being another of my mates.

Are you a bnp supporter ?

Are you a bnp supporter ?

Indeed, I suppose you shall now rave on about how I am racist and scum? If so please read the BNP manifesto before so. I have no problem with any race's what so ever I just think England is becoming over populated and will benefit from the removal of some of the less needed immigrants that claim benefits and commit crimes.

It's a shame that police are afraid to arrest black and asian people. When a while ago there was muslims in the streets promoting hate, and demanded Britain become a Islamic state, no wonder some people call Islam a cult of hate.

Like when the Muslims protested in the streets of Luton when the soldiers remains were coming back the police could have given them a section 27 meaning that they had to disperse from the area and if they returned they would be arrested. This would have then stopped a lot of the trouble happening at the moment considering the first protest was in Luton, due to the protest by these Muslims.

Edited by we hate scouse

It's a shame that police are afraid to arrest black and asian people. When a while ago there was muslims in the streets promoting hate, and demanded Britain become a Islamic state, no wonder some people call Islam a cult of hate.

Who the fuck would ask England to become an Islamic state? Thats wrong. I'm and muslim and i'll say it, the people who are asking for that to happen are simply wrong and arrogant.

But lets not judge the whole community on a part of it which is probably the minority.

Indeed, I suppose you shall now rave on about how I am racist and scum? If so please read the BNP manifesto before so. I have no problem with any race's what so ever I just think England is becoming over populated and will benefit from the removal of some of the less needed immigrants that claim benefits and commit crimes.

How exactly will you sort them then?

Who the fuck would ask England to become an Islamic state? Thats wrong. I'm and muslim and i'll say it, the people who are asking for that to happen are simply wrong and arrogant.

But lets not judge the whole community on a part of it which is probably the minority.

Well from what I've seen, there is a lot of Muslims in England that whine and complain about anything that might mean that they might have to adapt to. So me and alot of people say to muslims, ''If you don't like the living ways of this country, then fuck off as a lot of people would love to chuck you on that boat to poor land''.

There are hardcore Islamist groups whose leader are living in UK dream of converting not just UK but the entire world into an Islamic State. And for the the epicentre for their dream is Pakistan which is a nuclear power. Thir main aim is to topple the democratic government and take over the nuclear misslies to bully the nations that are anti-Islam. THIS IS FACT!!!

But, my point is because of few fundamentalist Morons, the entire commnity sufferes and educated people should be mature enough to realize this and not brand all muslims as terrorist. And when I mean educated people that includes the bearaucrats and the politicians who heckle and traumatize innocent muslims and make their lives a living hell only based on suspicions and paranoia. Hence, Muslims come out on street and protest against the govrnment and UK being a democratic nation, this is something thats thats pretty normal considering its done in a democracy. So why ask them to get out......

Whats it like in your country ?

About an hour ago, my mate invited me in a joint convo with loads of footy fans, and one of them adds me up.. I accepted, and he goes like "You fucking paki, you filthy terrorist" etc.. went on to start abusing me pretty badly, And ended up blocking me, i didn't reply, mainly cause i was like WTF ?

What a fucking dickhead thats awful. Racism is not that big a problem were im from well not down the south of Ireland anyway..u do get a few idiots just looking for a fight but iv never come across anything major like...could be different up north i wouldnt know tho!

Where abouts are you?

Anyway its not to bad here bar the few guys shouting Polish cunts etc

Well from what I've seen, there is a lot of Muslims in England that whine and complain about anything that might mean that they might have to adapt to. So me and alot of people say to muslims, ''If you don't like the living ways of this country, then fuck off as a lot of people would love to chuck you on that boat to poor land''.

Their are white people in south africa that complain about south africa not being ruled by whites no more.

Sending them back to there country of origin. Why should Britain have to hold worthless people who commit crimes or cannot be bothered to get a job or have no skills to offer this country?

What about the white people from zimbabwe that got their farms for free when britian ruled zimbabwe. Now the farms are going back to the native people of that country they are being ridiculed for it.