Sheva or Pizzaro?

Alee.

Sheva lives off crosses. When he first joined we had a midfield of lampard mikel essien and maka. It was as narrow as a virgins v****a. We had no wingers & No wingers = No crosses = no goals for sheva :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werder Bremen have not given up hope of signing Claudio Pizarro from Chelsea, despite the player recently stating he wants to fight for his place with the Blues.

The Peru striker spent last season on loan with Bremen and scored 28 goals for them, including five in the UEFA Cup and four on the way to victory in the DFB-Pokal.

Bremen have been trying to tempt the 30-year-old back to them on a permanent deal, but he appears to be keen on trying to make the breakthrough in England under the Blues' new coach Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian has given Pizarro chances in the club's pre-season friendlies - most notably against AC Milan - but the former Bayern Munich striker has so far failed to get on the scoresheet or make a real impression on his new manager.

As a result, Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs is still confident he will be able to convince Pizarro he would be better off back in the Bundesliga.

'We are going to open up talks once again in the next few days,' he revealed on the northern Germany club's website.

He added that Pizarro's agent, Carlos Delgado, is expected to arrive in Europe in the next few days to discuss terms for his client.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1203056/Claudio-Pizarro-head-Chelsea-exit-door-Werder-Bremen-hope-seal-deal.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0MgmQgGNa

Sheva lives off crosses. When he first joined we had a midfield of lampard mikel essien and maka. It was as narrow as a virgins v****a. We had no wingers & No wingers = No crosses = no goals for sheva :)

No he does not live of crosses and he never has milan never played with wingers.

I would say keep Sheva, he's in the past been a better player than Pizarro.

What does that count for elliott ? ? ? :huh: :huh: :huh: in the past paulo was better than bosingwa what do we do in this situation ?

What does that count for elliott ? ? ? :huh: :huh: :huh: in the past paulo was better than bosingwa what do we do in this situation ?

What I mean by that is, Sheva has shown us more than Pizarro, so based off that, he's the better option. Maybe it's the other way around today, but I don't know that because I haven't seen either play in over a year!

And I don't think Paulo was better 3 seasons ago than Bosingwa was last season.

From the time that both got during the American tour, Sheva looked better and seemed actually willing to run. Whether or not that was for Chelsea or just an ad for any potential suitors you'd have to ask him. But the key to this conversation for me is the ACN. Drogba and Kalou are gone for a month or more if Cote D'Ivoire go deep into the tournament, and if that happens all of a sudden we are left with (assuming everyone is fully fit and Sheva and Pizzaro are both punted) Anelka, Di Santo and Sturridge to fill two spots in our 4-4-2.

Now say what you like about their pre-season form, but the facts from last season are that Di Santo had an excellent Asian tour and then failed to make an impact during the regular season. Sturridge given has a better record in the top flight, but was also inconsistant for Man City, last season.

I think that means that keeping one of the two in my mind Shevchenko is wise, if only for the time when Drogba and Kalou are away on ACN duty. If you remember 2 years ago he probably had his best game for the club, during ACN in the 4-4 draw against Aston Villa where he scored two and created another. He still has terrific touch, not to mention experience at the highest level the only question is fitness, if we can keep him fresh in my mind he can still make a solid contribution to our season.