Ashley: I'm Not Scared Of Arsenal Fans

Ashley Cole insists the Arsenal boo-boys won't faze him on Sunday. The Chelsea ace is ready to play his first game at the Emirates after his controversial move across London last year. England left-back Cole can expect plenty of stick from Gunners fans, who are still angry that he demanded a transfer because he considered a new £55,000-a-week contract offer too small. "What do people think I'm scared of? Fans booing me? "I had it all last season and nearly all my life. It's stupid but I can't stop what people think. "I will go there and prove that I'm not scared. "I was gutted when I couldn't play at Arsenal last season but there was nothing I could do. "I'd had a bad ankle all season and the manager felt it was the right time to get it fixed so I could be fit for the FA Cup Final. "There were a lot of people saying I was scared and too afraid to play but that was and never will be the case." The Sun

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teheeheh dont remember Hilaro being in goal against Arsenal :S lol.Tehehe I love our annoucer guyHe's gotta face them and knew it was coming he'll be fine.Can block it out.Or should be able to anyway.Gallas returning be intresting considering what he said about Chelsea then started comparing Arsenal to them.If he scores against us arg!!!

Edited by Layla

Guest Lampards Bitch

OMG LOL. That was like Ashley was coming out for a boxing match lolTBH I think Gallas should worry. I actually hate him, he has left a sour taste in my mouth after I stood up at a training day and got the people around me to chant his name and applaude him when the whole saga was going on, then the fucker left.