Your Favorite Kit You Own

So I'm new to the kit purchasing. These things costs 80-100$ so I can only purchase them slowly. What is your favorite kit you own? At the moment I have a 2006 Italy World Cup Jersey Blue with no name on the back. Had a friend just kind of leave that at my house then he went off to school elsewhere and I haven't brought it up :lol: I also had a 2002 Spain World Cup Jersey Red. Again no name on the back. But right now my favorite kit is my Essien 2009 Black Chelsea kit. My love for Essien is so huge. However I've got a 2010 France World Cup Jersey with a custom name on the back (Makélélé). I think this jersey will be my most proud possession when it arrives in about 2 weeks (ordered it from the UK, shipping to the US is about 14-21 days and the embroidering process with the patches and name takes about 7 days).

So my question to you guys... I figured since it's the offseason and I'm incredibly bored of all this transfer talk that amounts to absolute shit with articles stating Chelsea snubbed by Scrotum Phillips etc etc. So the question is what kits do you own? Be specific and what kit is your favorite of the ones you own. Also what kits do you think would be awesome to get.

Also does anyone know where I could get an official Drogba OM jersey from a few years ago? I think that will be the next kit I buy.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm new to the kit purchasing. These things costs 80-100$ so I can only purchase them slowly. What is your favorite kit you own? At the moment I have a 2006 Italy World Cup Jersey Blue with no name on the back. Had a friend just kind of leave that at my house then he went off to school elsewhere and I haven't brought it up :lol: I also had a 2002 Spain World Cup Jersey Red. Again no name on the back. But right now my favorite kit is my Essien 2009 Black Chelsea kit. My love for Essien is so huge. However I've got a 2010 France World Cup Jersey with a custom name on the back (Makélélé). I think this jersey will be my most proud possession when it arrives in about 2 weeks (ordered it from the UK, shipping to the US is about 14-21 days and the embroidering process with the patches and name takes about 7 days).

So my question to you guys... I figured since it's the offseason and I'm incredibly bored of all this transfer talk that amounts to absolute shit with articles stating Chelsea snubbed by Scrotum Phillips etc etc. So the question is what kits do you own? Be specific and what kit is your favorite of the ones you own. Also what kits do you think would be awesome to get.

Also does anyone know where I could get an official Drogba OM jersey from a few years ago? I think that will be the next kit I buy.

The Drogba OM jersey can be found from time to time on ebay. But be prepared to fork about $100-$200 for an original.

At the moment my Favorite kit would have to be my 08-09 second kit (black) Long sleeve Drogba Jersey. Reason being, we've never lost with it on, and i beat the shit out of some bloke when i was wearing it.

I have a mixture of shirts mainly bought cheap rather than full price.

Chelsea - "Samsung mobile" strip fakes bought out here in Turkey - Lampard (flimsy but realistic at a glance) & Drogba #15 ! which bears little resemblence to any strip Chelsea have ever worn, but was the best Urgup market had to offer at the time.

Besiktas - Current "Cola Turka" horizontal Black/Silver (Genuine BJK gear) as they wore this strip to win the Championship this year it has to be my current favorite.

England - last world cup shirt bought at 90% discount last winter in Plymouth for less than £5

Plymouth Argyle - bright orange away shirt bought for a tenner so I had something to wear for the Plymouth v Burnley match this March. Oddly the local turks love bright orange tops & think it is great leasureware.

Edited by jerryballoono

Ive got like 26 or something, my fav home is the Centenary one, my fav away is the White with the Navy and blue stripe going down the middle. The new white tho is looking awesome, cant wait til its out.

Edited by OllieCFC

The centenary kit was ace; I had 'Lampard' on the back of mine. :)

I also liked the black away one from a few years back, when we were sponsored by Fly Emirates. I had 'Lampard' printed on the back of that one too!

mine is my Chelsea sergio aguero kit for 2009-2010....maybe wishful thinking lol

You actually have Aguero on the back of a Chelsea shirt???? :blink:

My god that really is a gamble mate, you'd be pretty pissed off if he ended up going somewhere else! :P :unsure: