Your Latest Purchase?

Term-X

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These:

The packaging is very classy but the actual sound quality is disappointingly average. I hate that most earphones are made for pop/rap music. Can't a rock/classical music guy find proper earphones anymore?

i think that Bose could be a good choice maybe...i heard/read some reviews and Bose apparently is great for all genres

The issue is with the Bass. Earphones that are made for pop don't do well with the Bass in rock/punk.

i just own Apple Earphones, so i cant comment too much, but it has always been my objective to buy a nice pair soon. Gonna have to do some re-search but luckily for me i listen to hip-hip/alternative and pop mostly.

Would you recommend Brilliant Orange?

100%, probably my favourite football book ever. If you appreciate Dutch football you'll absolutely love this. Dutch brilliance that book. Probably read it about 5 times and I never/rarely reread books. Highly recommended for any football fan really, opens up your mind on football in general.

Haven't read it in a few years actually, gonna give it a read again soon.

100%, probably my favourite football book ever. If you appreciate Dutch football you'll absolutely love this. Dutch brilliance that book. Probably read it about 5 times and I never/rarely reread books. Highly recommended for any footba fan really, opens up your mind on football in general.

Haven't read it in a few years actually, gonna give it a read again soon.

Yep read similar reviews elsewhere. Definitely getting it now!

• 2 weeks later...

The packaging is very classy but the actual sound quality is disappointingly average. I hate that most earphones are made for pop/rap music. Can't a rock/classical music guy find proper earphones anymore?

Grado makes headphones especially designed to take the best out of classic instruments (guitars, pianos, etcs). Rock (the proper ones, without electronic sounds) sounds absolutely amazing in them!

The brand is very respected in that area and many artists (Paul McCartney, for instance) have publicly stated they only listen to Grado headphones.

They have pairs from 50 bucks all the all way to 500...

http://www.gradolabs.com/

Grado makes headphones especially designed to take the best out of classic instruments (guitars, pianos, etcs). Rock (the proper ones, without electronic sounds) sounds absolutely amazing in them!

The brand is very respected in that area and many artists (Paul McCartney, for instance) have publicly stated they only listen to Grado headphones.

They have pairs from 50 bucks all the all way to 500...

http://www.gradolabs.com/

Thanks. I don't think I've seen the brand before. I'll look for them at Radio Shack.