Chelsea vs Blackburn

Chelsea vs Blackburn Rovers

MichaelEssien.jpg

Chelsea face Blackburn at Stamford Bridge as they look to finish the campaign with a strong performance.

In what is the penultimate league game of the season and the Blues' last at the Bridge, Guus Hiddink will enter the famous ground for the last time as Chelsea boss as they look to continue their incredible form - 9 wins in 11 Premier League games. Chelsea finished 2-0 victors over Blackburn when they won at Ewood Park earlier in the season, with Nicolas Anelka netting an excellent brace.

Can Chelsea do the double over their northern rivals?

Match chat here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should sign off from the bridge in style. Blackburn are safe and we have 3rd secure so no-one really has anything to play for as such. Just play football in the sun n enjoy it. 2-0 cruise i'll say

Should sign off from the bridge in style. Blackburn are safe and we have 3rd secure so no-one really has anything to play for as such. Just play football in the sun n enjoy it. 2-0 cruise i'll say

if Chelsea win all the remaining matches and liverpool loses then Chelsea have chances of getting to 2nd place...wouldnt be exciting??? :yay:

Yeah but theres no real difference from 2nd to 3rd and i dont think they will slip up as they have West Brom away then Tottenham at home. I cant see them losing either even tho West Brom have to win. 2nd 3rd...no difference really. Its just FA Cup final preparation now.

3rd Means we have to Qualify for the CL right?

Wooo for Random games against teams you've never heard of from Latvia or something on channel5.

Only 4th goes into a qualifier this year and it will be an open draw which means anyone can get anyone. We are already qualified into the UCL Group stages coming 3rd

Basically Plattini dont like the English teams so most probably Arsenal will draw Valencia (which would be awesome)

Edited by OllieCFC

Oh, ok.

I don't really follow all the rules Uefa keep putting aroud lately, mainly for most of them being stupid.

yes OllieCFC you are right this time 4th place will go into qualifier.from my point of view Arsenal may draw with Fiorentina

yes OllieCFC you are right this time 4th place will go into qualifier.from my point of view Arsenal may draw with Fiorentina

Lol, no point guessing mate, its completely random, or so they say anyway.

Awww looking forward to this and the lap of honour :D so cute!!!Except the random 'dont fire Avram' sign two kids were carrying last season..not sure whose kids they were Avram maybe still bizare but hehe

'd say yeh fun times in the sun and 3 points :D

2 games left and then the FA Cup final. So the question is, do we chase second place with Liverpool needing to drop more than 3 points in 2 games, or do we rest some players for the cup Final???

Last game at the bridge is always a good occasion and hopefully we will sign out with a win.....