Chelsea Vs Valencia

BlueLion.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did everything but score tonight. Valencia were pish tbh, and any other night we would have had this game in the bag long before the final whistle. I too thought Pizarro had a decent game considering he doesnt get much time on the pitch. SWP and Bridge also had good games. Joe Cole defo looked determined to make something happen when he came on and certainly seemed to love playing in the middle for a while when he came on for Lamps......And comedy moment of the night....JT screaming in the face of the Valencia skipper who crashed to the ground like a big girls blouse <_<

I've seen a lot of Pizarro bashing (on the BBC website). I watched the game and thought that he did pretty well. Anyone with me?
He didnt exactly have his shooting boots on but to be fair to him he was bound to be rusty, his overall play was pretty good though. Wouldnt have taken Sheva off tonight, he looked up for it.

Wouldnt have taken Sheva off tonight, he looked up for it.
I'll go with that. His movement was top notch, and he looked hungry which is good to see. He could have done with a full game with the Goners coming up at the weekend. Maybe he was taken off with that match in mind... <_<

I'll go with that. His movement was top notch, and he looked hungry which is good to see. He could have done with a full game with the Goners coming up at the weekend. Maybe he was taken off with that match in mind... <_<
hope so,really.hope grant knows what he's doin'.But knowing Sheva for 14 years by now,i'd say it was not a good decision to take him off.He'd score if he'd stayed-he was hungry for a win.Also no one mentioned Canisarez was top form tonight.He made it very difficult for that little ammount of chances we've had.

Surely with his lack of games that's all the more reason to leave him on? He was the most likely player to score and gets subbed, bloody marvellous.

LOL, all you can do is laugh after a game like that. Never before have i seen a team dominate so much, create so many chance and yet not score <_< The chances were created in bundles and real good ones too but a combination of poor finishing and good goalkeeping meant the game stayed goalless.Some of the football was wonderful, it was really good to watch, and with the added bonus that we never really had to over exert ourselves to stay in control of the game.Just damn unlucky.....

Had 0-0 stamped on it after 20 minutes, -had we needed to qualify like the bindippers it could have been 3 or 4 easily. Pizzarro although with deft touches, showed why he has a low scoring record in his career. Would be quite happy for him and Ben Haim to permanently go missing in January , as long as replacements are found.ITV saying 'Chelseas impressive record under Grant'.<_< Impressive despite Grant. Chelseas impressive record with a dour faced irrelevance taking dubious credit more like.Talking of the wallpushers, watched some of that and Marseille were simply awful. Must have been paid off by by the multi millionaire Gillet & Hicks.