Chelsea Vs Valencia

BlueLion.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i'm missing something,but most of the fans are very flegmatic and sceptical about this game.don't football itself bring you some joy and happiness,especially when it comes from your beloved team???wtf????c'mon ppl!!!wake up,make some positive energy around,will ya???otherwise,we'll loose and then everyone will start to talk how bad we are and etc.raise the expectations,get better results ;)

Neither team has anything to play for other than pride, and both have more important things on their agenda. We will play the fringe players like Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizarro ect.. so not exactly a weak team.Will still be a good game though and i am sure we will win.

Will definitely be flicking between our game and ITV 1 to see Marseille sink Liverpool
As much i am interested in seeing them go out i just couldn't bring myself to switch over our game to watch the theiving scum ***spits on floor*** even for a second ;) I f**king hope they get dumped out though. Although if the yanks boot out the fat controller they might actually end up with a decent manager....

Chelsea boss Avram Grant is likely to make several changes with his team having already qualified from Group B. Goalkeeper Petr Cech could return after a thigh injury and Michael Essien could play as he is still suspended for the Arsenal game at the weekend. Andriy Shevchenko, Steve Sidwell, Tal Ben Haim and Wayne Bridge are all likely starters against a Spanish side who could finish bottom of the group. Valencia, who are bottom of the group, are aiming for a Uefa Cup place.