Red Nose and the Fat Controller

Ferguson has I think started to lose the thought. Hearing his rant about the Fat Controller's "waving of arms" against Rovers was a joy to behold. As much as I loathe Benitez, Ferguson has gone well, well over the top with this one, A clear sign that he is starting to bottle it I think. And what of Big Sam's part in all this, he waits six days, then starts to complain about Rafa at practically the same time as Fergie's rant. Its all rather pathetic really........................and something that Jose would have his teeth right into :lol:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Fergie is getting scared you can tell.. Brings us back to the comments earlier this season, the Chelsea team is too old yet the more we play the better we are getting strange that