Ricardo Quaresma : Should he be trusted more?

Alee.

Well, we've got a great player in Quaresma, although he's on loan, they're are reports of a clause in his contract saying we can sign him. We know what Quaresma can do, he's done it for Porto, he's not old, Why not trust him more and give him a starting place in premier league matches?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not indeed. I was surprised by his complete omission at Newcastle. Maybe Hiddink just doesn't like him as a player or as an individual, which wouldn't be beyond the realms of reason. You would think he'd have some part to play against Bolton, perhaps as a sub to give another player a rest.

Hiddink shloud know Chelsea will maybe want to sign Quaresma and he should give him some more opportunities to show how his going on PL. Becasue almost 1 game and few time when he coming from the bench it's not much. I think he should be in the first eleven on the Bolton game.

Quaresma is not as good as kalou.

No, Kalou is pathetic in the last third, he needs more experience, he cant produce high quality crosses, I dont like him much, hes far too inconsistent. Quaresma however has a hell of a outside foot, He has experience, always has a trick up his sleeve, Can play a mean cross, Was consistent for Porto.

And our other wingers aren't exactly the best, certainly not the most consistant. Quaresma has shown glimpses of class when hes played, like at Cov. I dunno whats up either, hes quality