Ricardo Quaresma : Should he be trusted more?

Alee.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need him? We're winning games, aren't we?

I think that is my question.

Is he REALLY that needed? To the point of a extension which may cost us?

As others have said, maybe Guus sees something he doesn't like as a starter that we don't

Then again, if Guus leaves, maybe the new coach will see something he likes

He has talent and can be a force

• 2 weeks later...

Since Ricardo joined us on loan i have been somewhat suprised by his lack of games for us. Everytime he has come on for the first team i have thought that he has done very well and looked dangerous and lively, certainly compared to Malouda and Kalou. He is certainly a gifted footballer who can cause problems for defences yet we are not playing him.

Last night for the reserves he showed that he is also a top pro, he played to win and he gave his all, which you don't always get from first teamers in the reserves. So i don't think that his attitude could be the problem.

I have seen it suggested that his lack of games could be due to the fact we want to take him permanantly in the summer and this is our way of keeping the price down. Or is it just that Guus Hiddink just does not fancy him at all?

What are your views on the Quaresma situation....

Lol.

He may not be a world beater, but from what i have seen of him playing for us i would pick him over Malouda and Kalou............

He is not woth singing though, i would rather go out and buy ribery.

Edited by Badboy

Personally i would swap him for deco yes. Because he would have more of a future at the club to become that better player. But than again we could also sell deco to another club for a fair bit of money.