Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh buzzing right now. To be honest i woulda been happy with a draw tonight! Absolutely chuffed we put liverpoo in their place tonight!

The look on my mates face was priceless he was so sore. They conceded 2 goals to a player that hardly plays. Brilliant What a result and at anfield bring on the second leg and kill them off and hopefully their season!

Careeeeefreeeeee

hahaah great match :D we smash LFC out of the pitch :):dunce: We finally see Chelsea from Mourinho times at Stamford Bridge, they were brilliant : :drunk: D Ivanovic show great performance !! He show Chelsea they should give him more chance to play. Chelsea have to keep him and don't sale to some Fiorentina becasue he is very good player and sold him will be one of the most stupid thing after suck Mourinho. Hiddink it's a great coach he prove it once again i hope after Chelsea win CL he will stay with us for many long years :D Our next opponent will be Barcelona that will be tough game for us but before we send off them from CL and i belive we can do that once again with our great players and Hiddink tactics skill everything is possible :D:woo::blue scalf::blue scalf:

Edited by Kajo

the only down side to the night really is apart from j.t yellow card is the fact we could have had 4 or 5 goals easy! drogba had 1 cleared of the line and missed a few sitters and F.M was so close aswell. just think 1 - 3 is brilliant but if we came back home 5 or 6 ;)

Was thinking the same -could easily have been 5 or 6 oh well have to settle for 3.

Ivanovichs weaving runs to get to the ball in the crowded penalty area -genius

I hate to say this, but when we dont go through, i'll say "I told you so".

YOU WHAT ??

I always said : keep Ivanovic ! And tadaaaaaa, keeping the faith paid of once more !

Ladz, i still cannont believe it the mighty CFC just played Liverpool out of ohhhh so mighty Anfield....

Good shout DV..... there were some cunts booing him at some home games earlier in the season, unbelievable. It's not such a surprise he scored -he's scored four international goals since hes been with us...

Liverpool thought they already had this game won before they stepped out on the pitch!

We've put the robbing cunts in their place, this is the time of the season we really need to step our game up because Barca are gonna be hard to beat!

Liverpool's situatio reminds me of a song from the old Thomas the Tank engine series (before they released the film which made Batman & Robin look good)...

"One minute you're flying high, the next you're on the ground..."

Players rating from few sport services :

Setanta.com

Liverpool:

Jose Reina 7

Alvaro Arbeloa 7.5

Jamie Carragher 7

Martin Skrtel 6

Fabio Aurelio 6.5

Lucas Leiva 5

Xabi Alonso 5.5

Dirk Kuyt 6