Chelsea 1-4 Celtic

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Guiu has been good, he's probably the one that's most impressed me so far, although lavia was good the game before as well.

Says quite a lot, we are down 0-2 after 45 minutes and you are most impressed with our CF.. 

Just now, Vesper said:

again, how the hell did we not score??

haha we just cant score, kasper is like a cat with 9 lives :)

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Says quite a lot, we are down 0-2 after 45 minutes and you are most impressed with our CF.. 

Yes, he's trying his pressing is excellent, he's made decent runs and put the effort in.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

sanchez footballing skills are limited. slows the game down, cant pass, made a world class save with maybe abit of luck

haha couldnt hit a barn door! never got why a pro footballer cant to the same with both feet. paniced and fucked it up cus he cant use his other foot

feel sorry for any america fans who have never seen Chelsea play live and come to see them play for first time ;( 

I won't read too much into a preseason but the gaps between the lines is a major concern, not entirely sure what the manager is trying here, unless it is recovery pace when the cover is blown. 

As for the players Guiu actually looks OK, or at least is trying. Noni is the only one that seems to understand the role he has been asked to play. Fofana looked like he didn't understand basic positional play. 

Again, I see preseason games as extended training. So, performances don't worry me. However, the formation and tactics don't seem joined up and that is a bit concerning.