Roman Abramovich orders clearout

See but you cannot guarantee that. You make it sounds like Kalou is a bad player, he actually has improved quite a bit this season and when he was getting continues play time he looked very threatening going forward so i would have to disagree with you on that, as i think it has taken him quite a long time to get more experienced in his position and i think it would be the same with Da costa. Malouda i have got no argument with because my cat could do more than what he has done this season...

Yes i agree i went over the top then. Da costa is special and i dont want man utd to get him, alex ferguson has already expressed an interest i heard him say it in a press confrence. Douglas can dribble past players like robben used to plus he can finish.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree i went over the top then. Da costa is special and i dont want man utd to get him, alex ferguson has already expressed an interest i heard him say it in a press confrence. Douglas can dribble past players like robben used to plus he can finish.

Yeah! ill be honest with you i have seen the young man play but than again i dont see him play every game. He does seem to be quite talented on the ball and seems to have a good eye for goal. By all means lets give it a go but like i said he would have to prove to himself and everyone else that he has what it takes.

Look at man utd when we were winning the league it was a transitional period for them. They bought 18 year old ronaldo 18 year old rooney. Then they get anderson and nani very young plus the da silva twins. The problem i have for players over 24 is we cant mould them into a player they come ready made cause they have played that way for years. Diego would be brilliant but he can only play his way, but if we get a fabian delph who has brilliant shooting ability with both feet and drive we can improve his defensive game too. We need to sacrifice 3 years like united to reap the fruit.

yes but not all of these players can come into a big team like Chelsea and perform like they did before, thats why they need to be integrated slowly. they cant simply be put in the first team

yes da costa is a great young talent but he should still be put in the reserves for a while and slowly but surely make the first team if he performs.

For all the wanking going on over including young blood in Chelsea, its high time you accept that its not going to happen in the next 2 years.

Whoever manages Chelsea is given the task to Win titles or face the Boot. The Managers at Chelsea are on a tight leash and I dont think anyone has the guts to try young blood into first team for the fear of losing the tie.

Once we have won titles and UCL and have broken even by 2011, Thats when we can try young players. We have some great talent in Stoch, Di Santo and Mancienne along with others like Cork. We need to give these guys Starts and not 10 mins in a match. 4 years down the line I want to see these four players as the Core of Chelsea. Di Santo as our star Striker, Stoch as our Giggs, Mancienne as our Terry and Jack Cork as our defensive midfielder or Defender along with Mikel and Kakuta. Start giving them starts one by one from next season so that by 4 years we can have a strong Chelsea Core.