Andriy Shevchenko

AC Milan vice-President Adriano Galliani is not ruling out a return to the club for Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko.

The Ukraine striker has struggled with life in the Premiership since his reported £30 million switch from Milan in May 2006.

"I cannot explain the reason behind his difficulties in England. I don't follow Chelsea's internal matters, but I think he never felt truly loved there," he said.

"Could he return to us? I wouldn't rule it out. However, he is a non-EU player and next summer we could only sign one more before filling our quota."

source totalfootball

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defo off in the summer.. just can't get it going in the prem.. shocking miss at the weekend. he's just not the same player he was. no point in wasting more time with him. He's never going to settle

Edited by captainmarvel

Oleg Blokhin is reportedly considering an ambitious attempt to draw a line under countryman Andriy Shevchenko's undistinguished Chelsea career by taking him to Moscow.

Oleg Blokhin, until recently the national team manager of Ukraine, is now in charge of Russian club side FC Moscow - and is said by The Sun to be contemplating a move for his country's star, Andriy Shevchenko.

Ukraine captain Shevchenko, who cost Chelsea a £30million fee when joining the Blues from AC Milan in summer 2006, has failed to make the expected impact in English football, scoring just six Premier League goals in 18 months at Stamford Bridge.

Blokhin js quoted in The Sun as saying: "We need at least one pacy forward. I'd love to see Andriy Shevchenko here.

"We worked together successfully with the Ukrainian national team.

"Not everything is going right for him in England but a player of his class would strengthen any team."

However, Shevchenko's £130,000-a- week wage could be a problem - even assuming the player is willing to quit Chelsea.

Source: www.goal.com

Give us 30 million for him and i will send you a photo of my ass like a bonus.

Thats hillarious :D:D

Honestly i don't like him when the first time he came here. I don't know why. But then i began to like him and hope he'll stay more longer and keep score a goals.

He's not going back to Italy. Silvio Berlusconi owner of AC Milan stated he doesn't want Sheva to come back. Ronaldinho is already strongly linked with Milan after a fight with Rikaard.

Guest Lampards Bitch

just give him back. I really dont care. He is too inconsistant. V Liverpool I thought yes! this could be the start of something good................but no next game he was shit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You