Get someone on the posts!

BlueLion.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I've changed my mind. Don't bother getting someone on the post. Get me some players who want to wear that Chelsea jersey. I'm disgusted with the likes of Drogba, throwing himself down like a complete moron and then throwing a hissy-fit when he doesn't get a free kick (which, for the record, would end up as a complete waste - either a poxy Lampard toe-poke that rolls through to the keeper or a Ballack bullet that takes out some poor fucker in the upper tier). Get me someone who actually takes pride in wearing the shirt, who will fight till the last whistle even when we're getting shagged up the arse by the likes of Manchester United. I've never reacted to a performance like this before, but for a club like Chelsea, today's performance as a whole was poor. I would say the team demonstrated some fight at least. But we weren't a team today. We were a group of 11 individuals who, bar perhaps John Terry and Joe Cole, just couldn't be fucked with it. I'm one very VERY upset Chelsea fan.

The result bothers me of course, but its the way we just collapsed. There is no team spirit, there is no confidence. There's nothing, really. Very few positives to take from the game, except the fact it could have been 8-0 but for John Terry and the linesman.

Theres no go go go try try try at all!!!Hate to go back to Jose but when we were 3-1 down against Spurs we came back and bam we were just on fire!We played like we cared and then won the whole thing in the end!

There was no performance!I thought we were gana come out fighting but we did the opposite.We played ok in the first half and then just didnt give a shit we were a goal down!

Thank fuck for JT defo

Can seriously see Weds being a case of us leading till the last second and them scoring due to us again not having someone on the post which leads to pens and out we go and we're basically out of every comp by say Feb?!

Edited by Laylabelle

Jose with Chelsea was the Perfect Match. Chelsea wont achive the same success without him and neither will he achieve the same success without Chelsea.

He was a different Class. There was no fear if Man Utd or Liverpool or Arsneal Went ahead cus we knew Jose wud turn it around with his subs. impact Substitution. Not everyone can do it, not even Alex.

Miss Him Dearly.

we should play the youth team !! maybe they will know how to put a corner on a head that belongs to a player wearing the same colour jersey as they are

i'm sick to death of screaming at the TV for them to put someone on the post - it's where Ashley is meant to be (Wayne at least knew that's where he was meant to stand)

Actually, I've changed my mind. Don't bother getting someone on the post. Get me some players who want to wear that Chelsea jersey. I'm disgusted with the likes of Drogba, throwing himself down like a complete moron and then throwing a hissy-fit when he doesn't get a free kick (which, for the record, would end up as a complete waste - either a poxy Lampard toe-poke that rolls through to the keeper or a Ballack bullet that takes out some poor fucker in the upper tier). Get me someone who actually takes pride in wearing the shirt, who will fight till the last whistle even when we're getting shagged up the arse by the likes of Manchester United. I've never reacted to a performance like this before, but for a club like Chelsea, today's performance as a whole was poor. I would say the team demonstrated some fight at least. But we weren't a team today. We were a group of 11 individuals who, bar perhaps John Terry and Joe Cole, just couldn't be fucked with it. I'm one very VERY upset Chelsea fan.

Spot on B.L. absolutely fucking spot on!!