Chic Thomson Passes Away

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...1511948,00.html

The goalkeeper of the team that first brought the title to Stamford Bridge. Obviously not a player who I can remember but my dad assures me he was a brilliant goalkeeper. Only played a handful of games but still an important member of the squad and part of Chelsea history.

RIP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is 56, born in 1952, and remembers Thompson being at the club around 1957 when he started going to watch them regularly with his dad before him. I don't think he actually remembers that period of his life, but he was certainly supporting the Chelsea cause at the time. I'll get him to come on tomorrow and talk about the old times again.

My dad is 56, born in 1952, and remembers Thompson being at the club around 1957 when he started going to watch them regularly with his dad before him. I don't think he actually remembers that period of his life, but he was certainly supporting the Chelsea cause at the time. I'll get him to come on tomorrow and talk about the old times again.

I´d love to attend there

haha :)

Rest In Peace, Chic !