Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

AS SOOON AS I SEEN THE BALL GOING OVER TO THE BACK POST I KNEW THEY WHERE GOING TO SCORE BECAUSE STRAIGHT AWAY I SEEN NO ONE WAS ON THE POST AHHHHHHHHHHH, HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN BEFORE WE SORT OUT THESE STUPID MISTAKES...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, no need to put players of post. (Y)

Better let them sit on forward, where the ball never goes after a corner.

Let's better put all our players to forward for corner then, no difference at all..

Its not the fact we're losing that annoys me most, its the fashion of the goal. Its not difficult to put a player on the post at a corner kick, and its cost us. 2 points against Bordeaux, 2 points against Fulham, and potentially 3 points against United. A complete fuck up at the back.

Cant Beleive what an Idiot Scolari is. How many Goals are we going to concede from Set Piece? He keeps no one at the far post. He said he doesnt beleive in keeping anyone there. Well, get your fucking head right cus its high time we have someone there. Soo many goals from set peices.

Whats more insulting is, the first corner goal was disallowed, they get second chance, we get second chance and we blow it.

I've got used to Chelsea being given second chances recently. I've got used to them fucking up as well :lol:

Oh well. Its only 1-0, I guess. There is still a chance, but we've got no width whatsoever and its very annoying.

The entire world is talking men at the post. Experts, Fans, everyone, they are surprised we have no one there. But Scolari doesnt get it...does he?

And what the fuck is WEBB doing flashing Yellow Cards at our Players while allowing Loooney to go on and on with his Oral Diahrrea

No creation, no pace. Just Pass, pass, pass - dead end! Time and time again. We need to sort this out fast, cant see where a goal for us will come from. United playing Evans at Centre back and we have no pressure on him, Anelka and Drogba should have started.

How many times do we have to conceed until we put men on the posts for corners!

Well we're crap on the road as well

Beyond a joke.If you fuck it up once due to no one being on the post then make sure you have someone there!!Its not hard!!!!

Arg if we loose cause of that..tbh you could see it was gana come that way but still arg!!

Thank fuck for Stoke yesterday still..could be goodbye second place soon

Come on Chels!!Prove me wrong ffs and get Analka on and usless Deco off!!!

I've got used to Chelsea being given second chances recently. I've got used to them fucking up as well :lol:

Oh well. Its only 1-0, I guess. There is still a chance, but we've got no width whatsoever and its very annoying.

I'd add pace as something we're lacking atm.

WOW, someone please go give scolari a lesson in basic football coaching.

Yeah. Please do and do it NOW. :readthemessage: