Last 5 games

West Ham (H) 1-1

Everton (A) 0-0

West Brom (H) 2-0

Fulham (A) 2-2

Southend (H) 1-1

I'm sorry, but looking at those fixtures at the start of December I thought we'd have won everyone of those. We needed to get on a run leading up to the Manure game next week and we've done nothing of the sort. This is not the form of a title winning side. We scraped into the CL knockout phase and have been fotunate our away form has been....sorry.....was so good leading upto December.

We're not having a blip....we're just crap. Manure will tear us a new asshole next week and I'm not afraid to say it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not finishing are chances at the moment. Drogba has had a few in the last 3 games or so and is not finishing them which he might of done a couple of seasons ago. The goals that we have conceded in the last few games have i think all came from set pieces. John Terry is not there so i think we were lacking organisation at the back but obviously that is no excuse.

As for the Man United game, we should be out for revenge after what happened in the Champions league last season. Man United are struggling to score and we perform better away from home. So im optimistic.... :blue scalf:

I think this is the kind of season, where everyone knows how to play against us, either that, or Scolari is not good enough to manage in the Premier League. Either one of the two would be good enough to explain our shit run of form at the moment.

Losing key games at Stamford Bridge against Liverpool and Arsenal could prove costly as well, because we still have to go to Anfield and the Emirates respectively

Loosing the home record as well has fucked us up!Sorry but since we lost in October we've won 3 games (2 prem and one champs league)..thats pathetic thats bottom of the league form!!We dont seem to care anymore or so it seems.

The fire we had with Jose seems to have gone.With him they'd gotten a bollocking and learnt like how to defend set pieces!!!!

Even at 3-1 down after half time you know tthings/performances would chance and they bloody well did!

Our away form has gone shit as well now it seems

And seriously Phill still cant be serious about inoring the tranfer window like he said yesterday!!We need a spark!!Who doesnt miss and goes meh!!

Cant see us getting anything out of United esp if we play so crap/half heartly like we have done!

And reading the riot act didnt work!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

It would be dam good to see Chelsea get a win or draw but i honestly can not see this happening... JT comes back with riccy alongside him hopfully that boost the teams abit. if they start deco against man united you kno we have already lost.

I don't think we'll get anything out of the Utd. match (a draw would be just wonderful) however I don't really want Scolari to be sacked if we don't win anything. I think the lads could do with a bit of continuity next year after having to learn two new coaching styles the last two years. Couple that with a few nice young signings (would die if we got Poldolski) and it might be a good year next year.

Im going to stay positive about the united game because we always seem to play well against them and they are always tight affairs, if we manage to get the first goal on the board who knows what could happen because i believe the boys will be motivated for revenge on them still.