Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not sure about Nkunku as AM behind Jackson. So far he looked better when they were not together on the pitch. Nkunku all 3 goals without Jackson. And Jackson 2g 3 assists without Nkunku on the pitch.

That is slightly worrying... but I think Nkunku could play LW.. he was doing bits in that position in the first half. Where does that leave Mudryk? Maybe try him on the RW.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

That is slightly worrying... but I think Nkunku could play LW.. he was doing bits in that position in the first half. Where does that leave Mudryk? Maybe try him on the RW.

Poch is pushing 4231 formation so don't know how open he would be to it... But I would like to see more of 433 with Enzo, Caicedo and Santos in MF. It gives us more stability. Especially in bigger games. If Nkunku is to play winger he can do RW as well. Mudryk must stay LW. Jackson in the middle. Nkunku even said last night what is pretty clear that he's a closer to goal player.