Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

HT...

Fulham seem to be happy with what they have and will be content to hit us on the break in the second half. We are creating chances and if we continue to play like we have in the first half we will score.

Just when we seem to be getting our injury problems sorted the jinx strikes once again. Not that missing Malouda is a bad thing, we should consider ourselves fortunate we have Riccy back right now. The timing couldnt be more perfect.

Deco.....started bright then just turned shite over a matter of minutes. If we hadnt have had to take Alex and Maloda off I'd have dragged his pathetic arse off and brought on Ballack.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin bollocks..

Set pieces are terrible, both defensive and attacking.

Fulham are all behind ball, impossible to pass in the last 3rd of the pitch..

Kalou in for Deco please and play proper 4-4-2.

But my bet is on Ballack in for Deco which = Shit for shit.

Pretty typical first half Chelsea performance. Most of the possession but can't put it away. And this time shoddy defending let us down. Lets hope Scolari and Wilkins can inspire them to get back into this!

Deco.....started bright then just turned shite over a matter of minutes. If we hadnt have had to take Alex and Maloda off I'd have dragged his pathetic arse off and brought on Ballack.

I say take off joe cole off before we take deco off, deco is still getting a bit of the ball, but joe has been just shite in this first half

I say take off joe cole off before we take deco off, deco is still getting a bit of the ball, but joe has been just shite in this first half

He hasnt seen much of the ball to be fair. Joe Cole has been one of our better players the last few weeks, Deco has been consistently shite.