Chelsea vs West Ham

warnie_666

Think having Steve Clarke helped Avram a lot and had we kept him,prob helped us out a lot as well grrrr

I don't think we'd be struggling at home like this if we still had Clarkey. I think Wilkins is too much of a 'yes' man.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I got this new top we havent won a game at home. I normally stick it on during match days, but thinking back I've only wore it during games at SB.

So everyone can relax, Its all my fault. I will here and now declare I will no longer wear my Chelsea top on match days.

Now watch us bring back the title ;)

Lol!!!We've had crap results in all my shirts when been watching at home so far,though not so much in my 'GOD 25' one..though prob be safer not to wear that at games until after we return to Upton and hopfully trash them..hmm might have to dig it out for Boxing day..and if that fucks up.Give up lol

Edited by Laylabelle

4-4-2 looked great in the second half.

really tight !

it is a cheap excuse, but are the refs doing shit decisions for their money ?

first : WHU goal - two hand deflections

second : no pen given for felling Lamps ?!

wtf, it is always the same at home wiv the refs :..arrghghgghhh

Exactly and they go on about this whole respect thing.Reading had a pen in like the 86th min yesterday that won them the game..and was never a pen!

Even Andy Gray said it was a pen which was shocking cause hes so anti Chelsea.Bloody Riley.And its always the same refs that fuck it up!Blind!!

Hopfully next weekend be a whole lot better and if scum loose/win,we bloody wont!

And agree about Mikel,ok he cant shoot lol but he's become so much better then he was,way more effort and is just prob our best at the mo.And he's stopped commiting stupid fouls

I believe that the one thing that has pegged us back in recent months are those bloody injuries. And not just that, they come at the worst possible times too. Michael Essien sees himself out for months playing an International game. Ricardo Carvalho falls down, gets up, then falls down again, so that means he's injury prone I guess, while Didier Drogba hasn't had much game time this season because he's been injured. Hats off to Anelka for being top scorer at the moment, but I really miss those times when Drogba just owns the defence and scores wonder goals.

I worried about Terry a number of times during the West Ham game too. When he came away limping after that nasty challenge, I though Scolari was going to bring Ivanovic on for him, but thankfully, he was able to resume the game. Then later on, he had a problem with his eye, so some rather nasty injury scares there.

Which brings me to the last concern....Deco. Hats off to him, he started the season brilliantly, but as soon as he got injured and returned to the side, he's been fucking terrible. I don't think he had a good game today, I think some of his passes were woeful, and his balls into the box kept getting swallowed up by Robert Green.

If we have any kind of money to play around with in January, I would definitely be all out for us getting a striker. Even if it's on a loan deal or something, GET HIM IN!! I would say, bring someone like Vagner Love in from CSKA Moscow. Not someone like Emile Heskey who's likely to trip over the ball when he gets it.

Fair point, but when you compare results last term with the ones in recent weeks...

West Ham - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Newcastle - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Arsenal - 3 points in 07/08, 0 points in 08/09

Liverpool - 1 point in 07/08, 0 points in 08/09

Manchester United - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Spurs - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Villa - 1 point in 07/08, 3 points in 08/09

When you look at that, either teams are improving our we are faltering. 8 points less at home this season than in last year's corresponding games.

We had enough chances to win that game and should have done, but we did not play well enough at all. Certain players not performing well enough and still getting picked ahead of others is not helping matters.

Watching Carlton Cole manhandling the massive JT and Alex made me remember what a fantastic prospect he was, could have been moulded into Drogba mark 2, i thought Carlton Cole was fantastic for West Ham yesterday.

Fair point, but when you compare results last term with the ones in recent weeks...

West Ham - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Newcastle - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Arsenal - 3 points in 07/08, 0 points in 08/09

Liverpool - 1 point in 07/08, 0 points in 08/09

Manchester United - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Spurs - 3 points in 07/08, 1 point in 08/09

Villa - 1 point in 07/08, 3 points in 08/09

When you look at that, either teams are improving our we are faltering. 8 points less at home this season than in last year's corresponding games.

Shhh lol its the very slim plus side :P

That and we hadnt lost at home last season...bleh!!

Thank fuck again for Cech!Scary moments there.Why couldnt we have scared them at the other end?!

Yes!!Lets bloody win at Villa for once!!

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!They've got on the Chels site about Zola going the wrong way,the camera person usally directs them where to go but decided not to with Zola to see what happened and that was what.Awwww

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...1489555,00.html