Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I am tired of him, strip him of vice captaincy give it to Dave and Bench his ass.. when the second goal was conceded Ivanovic was walking behind the play, that is no heart no will to fight its all fine and dandy when your spot is there week in and out no matter how crap you play but the decline of both him and Terry so rapidly this season has been incredible. The only difference is I feel Terry still has something to offer Ivanovic I think not

after the game when I was tuning into the radio for the after game talk somebody made a good poit about the shock results so far this season..the lesser teams have got quick down the flanks and are exposing the top teams who don`t have quick fullbacks. with us it`s only working down one flank but boy are they working it.

I sort of understand why Bran was selected today..because Palace do pose a threat at set pieces. but they didn`t need that today..just attack down their left and Bran will just let them cross whenever they like.

I`m more annoyed with Jose for keeping him out there at this point. Bran is woefully out of form and may be shot at this point but it`s not him whose keeping him on the field. bring on Kenedy by all means. but move Azpi over to RB.

An absolue joke of a captain. It truly disgusts me. Constantly pointing at other players and telling them what to do... How about you do your fucking job first Branislav? The man is a bigger liability than ever. He was so scared today that he didn't even want to get close to Zaha/Bolasie. Even Kurt had to fill in for him on the second goal! How can a player like that be our vice-captain?

Just like the guy said in that video, Ivanovic cant do shit now. He is useless in defence, useless in attack, and a joke of a leader. Though what he probably can do is hide his external hard drive with Mourinho's sex tapes on it.

The manager describes selecting one of/if not the worst player in the epl so far (based on form) for four consecutive games as giving confidence to a player. so that is more important than doing everything possible to win matches Jose huh?. If he's all about "giving players confidence" why didn't players like De bryune, Mata, Schurrle et al get the same love/treatment. Where was this attitude of keeping the teams affairs behind closed doors and not discussing individual players performance when he laid into a 19 year old youngster over his performance in a meaningless post season friendly.

Must admit I´m really disappointed in him. With all the hard work he has put in the past years, to suddenly be playing this bad. I´m not even angry, I´m just sad! I really hope to see him in the bench against everton. If not, we can only expect to see him in the starting XI for most of the season, and that combined with his current lack of form, will cost us more than the title.

Every team will be working on attacking our right side the week prior to a match against us, that´s how predictable we have become. And it´s not only him, we have like half of our squad still stuck in the title celebration on last season.

We need to wake up. We only lost 3 games last season I believe. If we lose, say, 4 or 5 more matches, our hopes to retain the title at the bridge will be gone for sure.

I still can't believe he was on PFA team of the year last season...

Nothing really new, Ivan isn't and was never really fast and isn't that great going forward outside of his phsyical presence in the box... I will never understand why Jose sold Luis

I still can't believe he was on PFA team of the year last season...

Nothing really new, Ivan isn't and was never really fast and isn't that great going forward outside of his phsyical presence in the box... I will never understand why Jose sold Luis

IMHO he made many mistakes that were really... destructive for us, so to speak. I honestly never saw a dedicated defender in him, but that´s just my opinion.

I´m talking about Luiz by the way

He has to be dropped, it's not even funny anymore. All teams know our weakness now and all of them will attack our right side 100%. Other 19 teams in the league now all have the possibility to beat us because of his atrocious defense. He will be fooled and humiliated every bloody match and that's a disaster to his confidence and our results.

You can see he is scared by any bit of pace. I was staggered when he didn't want to put a tackle on Bolasie in 90+ minute and was just keeping a safe distance to him.

He's finished as a full-back. He was never fast but now he has zero acceleration left. Doesn't help that the fastest players are usually deployed on the wings ...

He reached Bosingwa-level of liability. Well done. Now get him out of the team.