Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

I didn't know he had this in his locker .. So close!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAKxLmQtuxQ

Interesting...have often seen him stand behind Lamps and Didier for the fk's, but I always thought that was just to intimidate the opposition.

http://www1.skysport...es-agent-claims

"Reports on Tuesday suggested that the Serbia defender had no intention of quitting west London following comments to the media by Vlado Borozan."

Hope this clears the air. :)

He said this though...

"With regards to speculation about my future, we will see what happens. But whatever happens, it will be between myself, Chelsea and my actual representatives."

Worrying...

Sheesh! Malouda plays like crap for us and then go on to do well for France. Ivanovic never attempted that for us and he goes to do that with Serbia. :doh:

He got a freekick when we played at WHL in Carlo's 2nd season but nearly skied it out of the ground.

Defender revealed the man purporting to be his representative who claimed he was happy at the Blues was in no way affiliated to him and refused to commit his future to the club

Chelsea defender Branisalv Ivanovic has moved to deny reports made from an individual claiming to be his agent regarding his future at the club.

A man named Vlado Borozan made comments to the media earlier this week claiming the Serbia international was happy at Stamford Bridge and had no intentions of quitting the club.

However, Ivanovic has moved to distance himself from the individual, claiming he is no way affiliated to him and he did not make the claims as reported.

"I've seen in the press that an agent called Vlada Borozan has been saying things on my behalf, I would just like to put on record that he is not my agent and does not have the right to tell the press anything on my behalf," Ivanovic told Sky Sports.

Despite confessing he is happy at Stamford Bridge, the 28-year-old refused to commit his future to the Champions League winners, stating any decision on his future would be made after he comes back from holiday.

RAFA FOR THE KING'S ROAD?

Rafael Benitez is 10/1 with William Hill to become the next permanent Chelsea manager.

He continued: "With regards to speculation about my future, we will see what happens. But whatever happens, it will be between myself, Chelsea and my actual representatives.

"As it stands today, I am a proud Chelsea player.

"I have four years remaining on my contract, have just won the Champions League, just captained my country on international duty, and am now ready for a holiday with my family to recharge my batteries and get ready for next season."

@TransferNewsCen

Sky Sports saying Chelsea are chasing Maicon as Ivanovic's replacement as Ivanovic edges closer to seal a Real Madrid move.

Why do people believe this dumb ass??...Do you forget so soon.."Hulk is signing for Chelsea next week?"...

Wow...and sky sports is supposed to be one of the more reliable sources...

There is absolutely nothing about this on skysports...Its a manufactured twitter rumor:

This is just about how reliable those idiots are...I dont know why anyone even follows them in the first place...

That Transfer News Central page spreading even more bullshit as they copy a piece of "news" from a fake Jason Cundy Twitter saying that RDM has turned down the job.

How people believe that page baffles me.

@TransferNewsCen

Sky Sports saying Chelsea are chasing Maicon as Ivanovic's replacement as Ivanovic edges closer to seal a Real Madrid move.

Even if it is Sky Sports reporting news these days, should take it with caution a bit because their sources could be from Twitter and we all know what can happen on Twitter with fake news/stories/rumours bring created.

World Class right back, can't believe how underrated he is.

He's played against the best teams in the world and never gets skinned. I've only ever seen him get skinned a few times and that has been by pace, and he only got skinned once last season and that was by Miyachi, but it was also Cahills fault for colliding into Ivanovic. Besides that the only bad thing Ivanovic did was the lack of concentration for that Cavani goal.

All those ignorant Arsenal fans going on like Sagna is the best RB in the prem, yeah sure he is, he fucked up against Barcelona more times than Titus Bramble would, Ivanovic was solid against Barca on two legs straight and one where we had 10 men.