Sad Fans

True_Blue

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet Gallas didnt get that majorly booed.Didnt hear him get booed at all though may just been the way it was aired etc

Fickle fake fans!Poor guy!

He did. Maybe not boo'ed but he certainly got a fair lot of stick.

Can't believe Arsenal fans, I'd be really embarrased if I was one of them who didn't boo. It's not Eboue's fault, it's wenger's for fuck sake.

Edited by Cameron

Well I can't really say that we are better than them...

Last season against them arses we were losing and the fans were shouting Mourinho's name and booing grant which is just as bad if not worse

Or when Drogba got booed in his first season. Sheva got it as well.

But, surely the Eboue booing must have been with the whole stadium, where as with the Mourinho chant it was only a small part, and probably the Drogba and Sheva ones as well. Usually though, I found that there were a few moans and groans when we heard Drogba's name, and Sheva's (including myself!) but we never boo'ed them on a mass scale like that.

i hate eboue anyway. always have done, arogant little c**t. I bow to Wenger for giving him that measure of humiliation :P. lol in all seriousness, Arsenal are a joke of a club. Arsene really is losing the plot and i love it. Them beating us has just papered over the cracks for a few weeks maybe. They are on a major downward spiral.

i hate eboue anyway. always have done, arogant little c**t. I bow to Wenger for giving him that measure of humiliation :P . lol in all seriousness, Arsenal are a joke of a club. Arsene really is losing the plot and i love it. Them beating us has just papered over the cracks for a few weeks maybe. They are on a major downward spiral.

I can see fabregas and adebayor leaving in the summer !