Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

On the batshittery that is Musiala to Chels

I have to LOL at how one, pure bullshit, ridiculous tweet from a proven liar, which as not even directly tweeted, but passed on second hand by some twitter hype merchant (and now picked up and hyped by some of the most dodgy sites out there) has wound up so many one here.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pep saying he'll either stay or be sold he won't be loaned a few weeks back too.

All the targets being banded about i'd be happiest if we managed to get a loan with option. So many potentially great potentially poor options,already here in that area.be nice to figure out which is which first before big costly commitment made.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Musiala and Wirtz are 20, so arent experienced at all

Experience isn't measured by age, but by game time. 

Musiala is 20 yet has 3 full years of top flight football and Champions League under his belt. Wirtz the same. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Experience isn't measured by age, but by game time. 

Musiala is 20 yet has 3 full years of top flight football and Champions League under his belt. Wirtz the same. 

But still people complained about Cherki being inexperienced with the same amount of top flight matches. 

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

But still people complained about Cherki being inexperienced with the same amount of top flight matches. 

I think the biggest question marks over Cherki were his attitude + work rate. 

Can't say I know too much about Cole Palmer because I don't watch City much and he's hardly played for them anyway, despite being on the bench for most games these last couple of seasons. But any young player who's been training under Pep for a couple of years can't be terrible or else he'd have been shipped out or demoted back to the Dev squad a long time ago.

If City are willing to sell him on a reasonable price and his wages are low-ish, it could be worth a gamble. If it worked out we'd have gotten a talented English player on the cheap and embarrassed City in the process, but if he was mediocre he could just be shipped out to a West Ham or something along those lines later on without too much of a hassle.

Let's see how it goes.