Fuck Respect the Refs

Joe Cool

I've just about had it with these fucking goons that are the referees. How the hell can the FA tell us to respect them when they get shit like RVP's first goal wrong? They are the biggest tossers ever, the way they fuck shit up... we should be able to disrespect those dickheads when they do shit like they did yesterday :thumbsdown:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt help when you hear that they were gana come out and say why they dissallowed a goal or whatever and then they change their mind

Or when its the same ref making the same mistakes over and over and over and over

And the fact the ref who dissallowed a goal of Derby?Or whoever it was for abso no reason gets promoted is crazy!

Edited by Laylabelle

The Arse game had 22 players getting between £50 000 and £90 000 each for that game. Ok I know Mike Dean is a scouse cunt, but Prem refs get £500 a game. 90% of them want goal line technology and video playback for decisions which would eliminate 99% of errors and doubtful decisions.

I still think in the main they do a loathsome job and must have some masochist streak, or in the case of Graham Poll, a 'notice me' personality...

• 2 weeks later...
Yer this is why Refs are not respected they're pissing useless

Stuart Atwell was at it again,just seen the not given pen on MOTD.Obvious handball yet he said the guy headed it..erm no!!So he gives goals that never go over the line,disallows goals for no reason and doesnt give a pen whens it right there in the race.God help us when we get him!

Yer this is why Refs are not respected they're pissing useless

True, I remember JT handballed a few times in our title winning seasons and he wasn't called for them. Or when Riccy pulled the opponent's shirts a few times.