Mumbai, under seige

warnie_666

Mumabi, the financial capital of India is under siege. Terrorists moving in cars around the city killing people randomly. Another group of terrorists at the same time have held tourists from Western countries hostages in 3 different luxury hotels across the city.

Its fucking Insane!!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have been there yesterday, at the center of it all but we canceled the plan at the last second for which my friends are thanking their stars but i'm cursing them... call me insane and irrational but at this point i wouldn't mind joining any organisation which tells me i'll get to fuck a few of these terrorist cunts...

They come again and again and again and kill people you knew till yesterday, people you didn't know but shared a smile everyday on the bus and train ride but now you won't see them anymore and you don't even know their name..

Mumbai doesn't give a fuck abt these idiots.. We're back to work the next day no matter what.. everytime for the last 10 years..

What maks it worse is the politicians try to exploit the situation and with the elections just around the corner, it's gonna get ugly..

I would have been there yesterday, at the center of it all but we canceled the plan at the last second for which my friends are thanking their stars but i'm cursing them... call me insane and irrational but at this point i wouldn't mind joining any organisation which tells me i'll get to fuck a few of these terrorist cunts...

They come again and again and again and kill people you knew till yesterday, people you didn't know but shared a smile everyday on the bus and train ride but now you won't see them anymore and you don't even know their name..

Mumbai doesn't give a fuck abt these idiots.. We're back to work the next day no matter what.. everytime for the last 10 years..

What maks it worse is the politicians try to exploit the situation and with the elections just around the corner, it's gonna get ugly..

Aroop -our Talk Chelsea on the spot Mumbai correspondent.

Must be pretty scary there, and fair play Aroop, as you say to people just picking up the pieces and getting on with life.

On the bigger picture, these Muslim terrorists are fucking stupid. To do this just as a new encumbent enters the White House, someone who just might have been a little less mental than George Bush, plays right into the hands of the Washington Hawks.

It means a continuation of aggressive American Foreign policy, and the cycle of violence continues.......

48 hours on.. Things are still not over.. I had to go to work today as the stock exchanges reopened.. The streets were empty.. I work a block away from the two hotels under siege and you could still hear the shots being fired and grenades being burst..

they're saying it's all about to get over but they've been saying it since last night..

Talked to a few brits in a restaurant, the said they're going nowhere.. it felt so good and reassuring..

These terrorists really failed at whatever they were doing, because no-one actually knows why they did it. Surely if they're terrorists they must have some sort of ideology or something but we just know nothing. All they did is kill people and that hardly ingrains anyone to their cause.

Biru:

Whats the situation in Thailand? is there a coup or something?

Btw, There are 3 terrorists still in the Taj Mahal Hotel. The hotel has 400 rooms and the terrorists have cut the power and are moving like rats and it is beleived they have a couple as hostage. Its still going on. More than 48 hours and these guys who are between 20-25 havent slept and are fighting relentlessly. What the fuck are these guys on?

The previously under siege Hotel and the building was cleared by the commandos after 40 hours of relentless fighting.

The investigation has revealed that these terrorists were given commando training near an army camp near Peshawar in Pakistan. And the ammunition was sponsored by the underworld of Mumbai.

Must be pretty terrifying...

Actually i felt going to work was quite exciting, i wanted to the hotels but my boss threatend to call up my mum :thumbsdown:

Stay safe Aroop

Thanks for the concern kez..

Ha. My mother and sis are in Bangkok and they can't go back to Indonesia. Really worrying............. :( :(

Hope they're safe and sound, and the situation is over soon..

Hope they get back safe Linda, This really is a worrying time.

My brother's in Iraq he's leaving next week and i'm just counting the days down

hats off to the men in uniform, they become just mere pawns of politicians and risk their lives for people they don't even know..

Hope he returns safe and sound..

These terrorists really failed at whatever they were doing, because no-one actually knows why they did it. Surely if they're terrorists they must have some sort of ideology or something but we just know nothing. All they did is kill people and that hardly ingrains anyone to their cause.

They're pakisatni's so hate for India is ingrained in them, they targetted Americans, brits and Israelis (jews) which isn't the normal case when we have terrorist attacks so it almost ascertains Al Qaeda's hand..

Just their way of getting back for things that they have been brainwashed with...

Thanks, guys. Really hopeful they can take a flight back home tomorrow.

Biru:

Whats the situation in Thailand? is there a coup or something?

The airport in Bangkok is under siege. Some political group's people want the prime minister to step down so they're trying to force his hands by hijacking the airport. My mother and sis can't even go out of the hotel as it isn't safe with riots on the streets.

Reminds me of when the people here do a similar thing about a decade ago. Only we have thousands people were killed, raped, burned alive, etc. instead. Children included............

Anyway, hope you'll be okay, bombay blue.

Edited by .Biru

Nvm, I'm watching the news and the reporter said the airport could be closed for as long as a month..... :(:(

F*cking stupid prime minister should just give in to their demands as he's not gonna win!! :rant::rant::rant:

Edited by .Biru