Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First win for me watching it on my new projector :) 100" ace to watch and we lost the first to matches but we wont that! if robbo wasnt on fire in the first half it could have easy been 4 or 5 nil again!

Solid display in difficult conditions. Anelka looked really sharp and lively today so deserved to grab some goals. We've got a run of 4 games which could be easy or could be difficult depending on how we approach them, before we host Arsenal. Lets go into that big game with a run of 5 victories!

Wow that game was crazy,reckon if it wasnt on tv it wouldnt been called off..or more likely to been

Meh good on Analka scoring :D and we're back on top :D its all good

There would be so much controversy had that been called off, it was no where near as bad as some matches played in waterlogged pitch's ove rthe years. The ball wasn't even sticking a huge amount.

But you're right, if it wasn't on TV there would certainly be a much bigger chance on it being called off. TV dictates almost everything in football these days. :(

Great result, coulda been alot more but im happy with that.

Good to see Anelka scoring gonna give Scolari something to think about when Drogba's fully fit.

Edited by Kez

blackburns pederson and some other guy were so stupid....

i remember one scene when malouda had his like 293402874038247 run-through-try and was just pushed down by one of those blackburnbastards, and malouda looked so what anoyed and really angry...

good perfomance, btw.

I listened to the game intently on the radio yesterday afternoon, before watching the highlights. Watched the full 90 minutes this morning and I was very impressed by the team. Robinson was brilliant yesterday and without him - as Blackburn should have been - we could easily be celebrating another 5-0 away win. As it happens, I'm very content with 2-0 as it was a difficult game in tough conditions but the Blues were excellent, especially Anelka, Terry, Lampard and Cech :D

My match report - http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3006

Edited by BlueLion

Attrocious conditions, and a good result all in all.

Note of caution -our results are a couple of points less than acquired last season, but I am still optimistic.

Baby Face Ince having a go at our Ray post match was funny. Ince to be the next sacking , methinks.....

Do you mean in the corresponding fixtures, ie. the 2-1 home win against United this season and the 1-1 draw against them this year? If so, thats an interesting fact, but we've obtained more points at this stage than the last two seasons so I am confident.

Do you mean in the corresponding fixtures, ie. the 2-1 home win against United this season and the 1-1 draw against them this year? If so, thats an interesting fact, but we've obtained more points at this stage than the last two seasons so I am confident.

Portsmouth - same result

Wigan - same result

Yids - Draw this season, win last season minus two points

Man City - same result

United - Draw this season, win last season minus two points

Stoke/Derby - same result

Villa - win this season, draw last season plus two points

Boro - same result

Scousers - loss this season, draw last season, minus one point

Hull/Reading - same result

Sunderland - same result

Blackburn - same result