• Loftus-Cheek
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Whoscored has Alonso as our best rated player from last season so not sure how much I would trust them.

Havertz was not better than Mount yesterday but he has free pass in the beginning. 

And what about the "facts".

Mount had as many key passes, more tackles won, 39 passes with a better pass%. Surprising how one had a MoTM performance for you, and another was below average.

On 9/15/2020 at 6:21 AM, NikkiCFC said:

I praise him when he play good. August, September last season. A couple of games after restart.

I do not have agenda. Go watch comments during the game. At least 5-10 other people complained about his game. You think he should play winger?

Problem here for me is RLC had horrible game but no point to criticize him because he will be dropped and when everyone is fit he will not make it to the bench. Similar with Kepa and Alonso when Mendy and Chilwell are here. Solid backups.

But no matter how Mount plays he will always be regular. CHO is our only winger fit and he do not start? Or Werner LW and our best player since February Giroud CF? No, everyone can be dropped except him. This is on Lamps.

And funny how people react only when I criticize him. I only speak about his game, and you and others go after Jorginho or Kepa on personal level and insult them... Jorginho was motm today and will you say one good thing? No...

Pressing is not the same as tracking back.