Chelsea Vs AS Roma

DavidEU

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean we played roma - their bus looked just like the Spurs one :lol:

as for the diving all over hte pitch - that was just sickening to watch and annoying

great result for us tho - winning ugly is still winning

and the one time i don't have JT down as my first scorer :lol: i hope he proves me wrong more often :)

Lol....what did Cech do to get 7....? :blink:

And Ferriera for 6?...i doubt he even touched the ball. B)

In my ratings, a 6 is the default. Hence why Ferreira got a 6. Cech got a 7 because when he was called upon to make a punch, or collect the ball under pressure, he did as such well.

Hope you've a great night Biru.....I cant wait to get back over again.

Have fun, Biru :) Its the mother's birthday today, so I can't attend :( Will be watching at the pub tonight :lol:

Thanks, guys. It was AWESOME!! :D :D :D

Bought a CL JT shirt before the game and then he scored the only winning goal for us... blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

They did the wrong thing by winding Terry up :)

True, the stats seem to show Cech was unemployed and that they were defensive in probably going for the draw, but they seemed a tidy team, but with three or four weak links.

Roma are a good team, they've had a really poor start to the season though. Defensively they're quite sound, its the lack of goals they've scored this season that has cost them so far.