Disciplinary Charge ?

Daily mail

Chelsea face action over Terry protest to refereeJohn Terry may have landed Chelsea with another disciplinary charge by leading a mass protest against referee Andre Marriner after the sending-off of Michael Essien at Derby. he club face being charged with failing to control their players for the second time this season after similar scenes during the clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford. Marriner reported that it was an intimidatory protest and the incident is under investigation, with Chelsea likely to be charged. Meanwhile, Arsenal and Wigan are likely to escape censure over a mass confrontation between players of both clubs at the weekend. Referee Peter Walton reported that he took sufficient action in booking Arsenal's William Gallas and Wigan's Emile Heskey.
FFS, talk about double standards :lol: Edited by Tri-Blue

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing is that there is nothing we can do to stop it, even if we had people recording every game and putting together evidence of similar things by other teams that go unpunished it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, simply because they just don't like us....

The worst thing is that there is nothing we can do to stop it, even if we had people recording every game and putting together evidence of similar things by other teams that go unpunished it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, simply because they just don't like us....
Would be interesting if someone had compiled like for like stats with Arse, Man you you since Abramovich bought the club.Chelsea have been targetted relentlessly.

Would be interesting if someone had compiled like for like stats with Arse, Man you you since Abramovich bought the club.Chelsea have been targetted relentlessly.
First 2 seasons under Roman were fine, it wasn't until we won the league that we started getting f**ked over...I am sure someone at the club has some sort of stats about it, but it won't make any difference. The press don't help either - vermin...

Graham Poll wrote in his Autobiography that the Referee Panel or Union selected for the WC 2006, was specifically told to be harsh on Crouch and book him for watever little offence he does. He told that the referess were shown clipings of crouch, and were told to be harsh on them. Inshort, If the referees can make someone as shit as crouch their target, then I guess Chelsea HAS to be their target in the domestic League. I am pretty sure the Premier League referees must have been ordered to be Harsh on Chelsea specifically in their match report. And thus the Double Standards!!

Blues hit with Rams charge Chelsea have been charged with failing to control their players after the fracas which followed Michael Essien's dismissal at Derby on Saturday.The Ghana midfielder was sent off in the closing stages of their 2-0 victory at Pride Park after lashing out at Rams striker Kenny Miller with a flailing arm.Essien's own appeal has been rejected and he will now serve an automatic three-match ban.Meanwhile, the Football Association have decided to take further action after captain John Terry and several team-mates confronted referee Andre Marriner after he issued the red card."Chelsea have been charged for the behaviour of Chelsea players towards referee Andre Marriner during the match at Derby County on Saturday 24 November," read an FA statement."The club were charged with failing to ensure that its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion following the sending-off of Michael Essien for violent conduct, and have until 12 December to respond."At a Regulatory Commission hearing, Essien had a claim for wrongful dismissal rejected."He will therefore serve a three-match suspension with immediate effect."
:D Arse, bollocks, fuck, shite ,cunt, twat................................. :rolleyes: Apologies B)

Its much easier to get a reputation than it is to lose it and the sad fact is Mourinho turned Chelsea into a team - I know, shocking concept! The lads who've been there long enough to take on board Jose's ethos are prepared to battle and fight for each other, and yes, dare to even question bad decisions. The fact that they occasionally choose to do that directly in the refs face obviously doesn't help. I don't think Chelsea are any worse when it comes to this than Arsenal, Manure or the Scousers, its just highlighted more when its us because apparently we have a reputation to uphold as far as the media's concerned.

I'm sorry...But for us to get a fine, and for Arsenal to get away with it over the same incident in two respective matches is unacceptable! Just goes to prove why everyone wants us to suffer all means of consequence because we have so many "arrogant" players. Essien didn't even deserve his red card. It was just the referee's fault for being such an inconsiderate cunt.

I'm sorry...But for us to get a fine, and for Arsenal to get away with it over the same incident in two respective matches is unacceptable! Just goes to prove why everyone wants us to suffer all means of consequence because we have so many "arrogant" players. Essien didn't even deserve his red card. It was just the referee's fault for being such an inconsiderate cunt.
To be fair, I'm sure Arsenal have gone through the odd season being done no favours by the FA as well - largely as a result of their manager being 'outspoken'. As much as I loved Jose, to an extent we're still paying the price for him daring to share his opinion with the world's press. And the fact that others get away with it doesn't mean Essien didn't deserve a card.