Karim Benzema

Unionjack

Will this be a swap?

Is Karim Benzema set to DITCH Real Madrid for Chelsea this month?

KARIM BENZEMA has been linked with a move away from Real Madrid in the January transfer window but could the striker end up at Chelsea?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1067999/Karim-Benzema-Real-Madrid-transfer-news-Chelsea-odds

Benz.thumb.jpg.a770343ef07efbcd5e313615d3140c2c.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I approve of this message!

That guy has the making of a top class striker...two footed, pace, technical abilities and very good in the air...He is gonna be a beast in Sarriball...He won't cost a fortune unlike Icardi and Werner....but our board will be fooling around looking for stop gap solutions that will further elevate the level of mediocre players in the squad...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

That guy has the making of a top class striker...two footed, pace, technical abilities and very good in the air...He is gonna be a beast in Sarriball...He won't cost a fortune unlike Icardi and Werner....but our board will be fooling around looking for stop gap solutions that will further elevate the level of mediocre players in the squad...

Been push him hard for months, but I don't have Marina's ear.:(

11 minutes ago, whats happening said:

isnt jovic on loan with an option to buy for frankfurt? 

yes, from Benfica

they exercise it and sell to us

they will only pay around £10m, so will make a huge profit in the summer

we could even get him now, if Benfica agree to loan to us, and we compensate Frankfurt

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

yes, from Benfica

they exercise it and sell to us

they will only pay around £10m, so will make a huge profit in the summer

we could even get him now, if Benfica agree to loan to us, and we compensate Frankfurt

i dont think frankfurt would agree to that. they will buy him cheap and then sell him for a big fee in 1 or 2 years. 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

We desperately need a DoF

I suggest

f6805b955977672dc73b7d2cbd28e4d9.jpg

I like Ballack as much as anyone mate but what makes you think that he in particular would make him good enough to be a DOF for a major club?

I think the club needs to have a word with itself concerning the utilizing of all our legends. I would bring them in as a team but still under a TOP DOF.

Bring them in as various trainers,scouts,youth development,team spirit etc.

But I think we need to bring in a fully skilled DOF with experience and contacts throughout Europe at the highest level. Use the leges as support

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I like Ballack as much as anyone mate but what makes you think that he in particular would make him good enough to be a DOF for a major club?

I think the club needs to have a word with itself concerning the utilizing of all our legends. I would bring them in as a team but still under a TOP DOF.

But I think we need to bring in a fully skilled DOF with experience and contacts throughout Europe at the highest level. Use the leges as support

I agree mate I love ballack he's Chelsea through and through as you said he as no experience for the  job maybe we can hire him as a chief scout and that would gain him experience for DOF role when hes ready to take on the DOF role 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree mate I love ballack he's Chelsea through and through as you said he as no experience for the  job maybe we can hire him as a chief scout and that would gain him experience for DOF role when hes ready to take on the DOF role 

Excellent lad.

We dont make enough use of our old players. It would benefit us in many ways if we did

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Michael Ballack on Chelsea shortlist for director of football role

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/michael-ballack-on-chelsea-shortlist-for-director-of-football-role-a3846556.html

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You