• Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

We need CHO and thank goodness we bought pulisic. Let me see how Willian will get away with getting starting spots while playing average 95% of the time

All of that means fuck all as long as our managers continue to pick their favorites. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a case of wanting to sell CHO or 'Letting him go' Its another case like Eden where his contract is going to expire and him WANTING to leave. So we will HAVE to sell him or let him walk on a free and thats just not good business when we can make £40mill - OR NOTHING!.

6 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

You are wrong buddy, our FB play has everything to do with our inability to create chances against team that play narrow and deep. It is really just simple math, to create opportunities you need FB that can even the numbers against the opposition and force them to mark them and defend the space they occupy. Alonso and Azpi pose no threat on and off the ball, makes it very easy to concentrate the middle. 

I was talking about Zappacosta and Emerson. They wouldn’t do jack against stronger opponents. They’re not good enough.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

All of that means fuck all as long as our managers continue to pick their favorites. 

But dont all managers do that?

I doubt that any manager with any sense would pickk a player when he thought another was better than him,

We dont see what goes on in practice. MAYBE he doesn't come across good in training. Zola said he needed to concentrate on getting better and not on how many games he starts.

9 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I was talking about Zappacosta and Emerson. They wouldn’t do jack against stronger opponents. They’re not good enough.

Good enough is not what i will try to justify, the subject is who is more effective. Emerson was quite good against Bournemouth, and he could do things that Alonso can not. It is quite evident who has the physical and technical skills to actually resemble a modern FB. To an less extent same applies with Zappa, much more comfortable on the ball and making runs off the ball than Azpi. 

For me it comes down to skills, regardless of the opposition Alonso and Azpi just don't have it in their arsenal. 

My humble opinion - the back-up full backs are actually more suited to what Sarri tries to play than the actual regular ones. Not saying better as footballers, but better suited to the 'Sarriball'. No disrespect to Azpi, but he's got nothing going forward, Zappacosta although maybe half the footballer Azpi is, he's miles better overlapping and crossing and doing all the shit offensively. In my perfect world I'd shift Azpi back to CB and give Zappacosta some chances. Same goes for Emerson. But it ain't going to happen middle of the season. Maybe next season Sarri's going to reshufle that back line. David Luiz might be gone by pre season, instead of buying a CB, give Azpi a chance there, won a league title as a CB. Not saying he is a shite full back, he'd actually be a stellar one in a Mourinho/Simeone team, but not with Sarri, Pep, Klopp. 

Nottingham Forest facing homophobic chant probe after cries of 'Chelsea rent boys' heard at Stamford Bridge

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6561131/Nottingham-Forest-face-investigation-Chelsea-rent-boys-chant.html

Nottingham Forest fans are under investigation after complaints of chanting considered to be homophobic during their defeat at Chelsea.

Forest fans taunted their hosts with loud cries of 'Chelsea rent boys' during the first half and at the end of the FA Cup third round tie.

One Chelsea supporter was fined nearly £1,000 and banned from football for three years for aiming homophobic abuse to a Brighton fan during a game last month.

A spokesman for anti-discrimination campaign group Kick It Out said: 'We have received reports of alleged homophobic chanting by Nottingham Forest supporters at Chelsea during today's FA Cup fixture.

'We have passed those onto the FA and offered our support in any possible investigation.'

Nottingham Forest are aware of the complaints.

6 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

CHO needs to improve his finish and shoot and after he will be insane!

he actually reminds me of a 21 year old Mohamed Salah who also looked the full package except for finishing and shootign until he matured at Roma. That said, CHO has only just turned 19. He will be scary good here or elsewhere. Some would say generational player.

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

he actually reminds me of a 21 year old Mohamed Salah who also looked the full package except for finishing and shootign until he matured at Roma. That said, CHO has only just turned 19. He will be scary good here or elsewhere. Some would say generational player.

Yep, and the status quo crew just wants to keep trotting out Willian game after game because of some mystical intangibles (invisible to all us mere mortals and only apparent to the god-like board and and their manager) that make him indispensable and miles beyond some snot-nosed brat upstart who dares to want to play more than a few token minutes (and those tossed out only because of injuries).

Now, soon, when the snot-nosed brat sneezes it out

all he will hear is

Image result for health