Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

You get big girls blouses like Neynar rolling around if a fly gets in his eye.

Then you get lads like Kovacic who played the last 20 mins and extra time against Denmark with a dislocated shoulder!

Glad the beard came off!

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

No mention of option to buy...

Right. But taking into account the statements made by Marina and the player's attitude towards Madrid during this summer, I think it's up to how good this season will be for him.

If he does ok, he will stay. If he does either very bad or great, he'll leave. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Then you get lads like Kovacic who played the last 20 mins and extra time against Denmark with a dislocated shoulder!

Glad the beard came off!

Yeah i hope Morata & co get some of his stuff! Lets hope this loan is a super success and he wants to stay nxt season! Bleed blue ktbffh

KOVACIC EXCITED

Fresh from sealing his loan from Real Madrid, new Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic told the club’s official website: “I am really happy and excited to be here at Chelsea. It is an amazing feeling. I will try to do my best for this club.

“It is a new league for me, the beginning is always tough but I am sure the coach and my new team-mates will help me and I am looking forward to a great season.”

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Glad the beard came off!

could u picture morata doing that? Fs Morata would want to come off with a paper cut 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I honestly think we are a CF away now from cementing top 4 this season.

We must use all our remaining energy to find a decent CF. We desperately need a goal scorer.

Cant see us bringing cf in now(looks like Morata-Giroud-Batman-Tammy with maybe 1 leaving?) , i'm hoping a young talented winger to come in ,doubt it tho!

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah i hope Morata & co get some of his stuff! Lets hope this loan is a super success and he wants to stay nxt season! Bleed blue ktbffh

Looks evil in that pic but looks very friendly with his Mrs

Is he getting Bats number 23?

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Looks evil in that pic but looks very friendly with his Mrs

Is he getting Bats number 23?

Surley Bats will hang around with sarri 4 a while ? Mmm i'm sure he is happy enough with his mrs mmm wonder why lol

5 minutes ago, El P. said:

Does anyone know why Juventus didn't buy Morata after his loan from Real ended? They didn't like him that much, or Real didn't want to sell then?

Morata didn't join Juve on loan. Juve bought him but Real sold him with a buy-back clause, which they activated when he went back to Real. Juventus actually wanted him to stay.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

There are rumors about Bats going out on loan again. Tammy, Morata aren’t good enough and Giroud is a backup option, shouldn’t be the main man.

But most importantly, none of our current CFs can score more or equal 20 PL goals a season.

Im hoping under Sarri's style the strikers will get more chances , and even Morata barring injuries may get 20 goals , heres hoping yikes 

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Morata didn't join Juve on loan. Juve bought him but Real sold him with a buy-back clause, which they activated when he went back to Real. Juventus actually wanted him to stay.

So they'll rather bring the player back, even if there is no place for him in the team. Great. :D