Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hirving Lozano


Unionjack

Recommended Posts

With Willian needing an upgrade and the possibility of Eden going this guy seems plausible. Tho personally Id go for Fekir.

Mexico star Hirving Lozano best fit for Chelsea in World Cup scouting report

http://sport360.com/article/football/transfer-news/294134/mexico-star-hirving-lozano-best-fit-for-chelsea-in-world-cup-scouting-report/

5b50026a70fe2_Screenshot_2018-07-19HirvingLozanoFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.8d7c243b26592bea2d38b9f3e8212b88.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

With Willian needing an upgrade and the possibility of Eden going this guy seems plausible. Tho personally Id go for Fekir.

Mexico star Hirving Lozano best fit for Chelsea in World Cup scouting report

http://sport360.com/article/football/transfer-news/294134/mexico-star-hirving-lozano-best-fit-for-chelsea-in-world-cup-scouting-report/

5b50026a70fe2_Screenshot_2018-07-19HirvingLozanoFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.8d7c243b26592bea2d38b9f3e8212b88.png

 

 

Leon Bailey is all we need...another goal scoring right winger and can contribute assists as well... great technique unreal pace and devastating long range threat from distance... Won't cost much due to our interest in him and have been monitoring him for a while...  Everybody turning on on Morata but I feel another goal scoring player close to him who can score and assist will lift up goal scoring pressure off him... I would only sign Fekir if Hazard goes to Madrid... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Leon Bailey is all we need...another goal scoring right winger and can contribute assists as well... great technique unreal pace and devastating long range threat from distance... Won't cost much due to our interest in him and have been monitoring him for a while...  Everybody turning on on Morata but I feel another goal scoring player close to him who can score and assist will lift up goal scoring pressure off him... I would only sign Fekir if Hazard goes to Madrid... 

I'm sold. But would also gladly take Malcom or Martial too.

Go convince the board now ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm sold. But would also gladly take Malcom or Martial too.

Go convince the board now ;)

United will not sell us Martial... Malcom great talent as well but Bailey has the ceiling to be a superstar   plus he won't cost us fortune...i hope the people in charge of transfers will not think Pedro and Willian are enough to navigate another season... We need quality in that position...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whether it's this summer or not, in the long term i would like us to have lozano and bailey amongst our ranks. Both exciting, young, talented players with a lot of untapped potential and both have a directness and blistering pace to scare the life out of any defender.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would be a pretty good signing in all fairness, maybe not start every week (or maybe he would on the right?) but definitely has the ability and pace to come on and change a game. Price wouldnt be incredibly high either look at PSV when they sold Depay who was arguably a much much better talent at the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would be a pretty good signing in all fairness, maybe not start every week (or maybe he would on the right?) but definitely has the ability and pace to come on and change a game. Price wouldnt be incredibly high either look at PSV when they sold Depay who was arguably a much much better talent at the time. 
Still think he needs another year of regular football & European experience before making the jump up. Too many youngsters from the Eredivise have failed to make the step up due to leaving prematurely.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So people hype up this lad, but Mason Mount puts up almost similar stats from midfield in the same league, as a less offensive player and people say "it's only the Dutch league" you gotta laugh at certain people. 

PSV won the title, he scored 17, set up 8 and had a relatively good WC.

 

Don't compare the two based solely on playing in the same league.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

PSV won the title, he scored 17 and set up 8 and had a relatively good WC.

Don't compare the two based solely on playing in the same league.

Well it's more impressive from Mount then, considering he doesn't play for the best team in the league. He got 14 goals and 9 assists and is 19 years old in a new league. Beast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well it's more impressive from Mount then, considering he doesn't play for the best team in the league. He got 14 goals and 9 assists and is 19 years old in a new league. Beast. 

I was alking about league stats only (Lozano got 19 in all comps). He also came from the Mexican league and still produced those numbers

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...