Anyone like any other sport?

Guest Lampards Bitch

Guest Lampards Bitch

So do ya? LOL

I obviously love football but another sporting passion is motorbike racing. British Superbikes, World Superbikes and Moto GP. Go to Brands Hatch every year to watch British and World Superbikes and go to Donington Park to watch Moto GP. I dont know if any of you have heard of Valentino Rossi? Racing legend! Right up there with the likes of Agostini, Sheene, Rainey and Doohan. He is like Zola on 2 wheels!!!!!

I like touring cars, darts, snooker, tennis and boxing is OK.

Dont like F1 though. I do find it boring compaired to bikes!!! Used to watch F1 years and years ago but the car are too enhanced and to computerised and I find it boring.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Football is by far and away my main sport. I love watching darts, its just something thats always entertaining to watch. I can watch Rugby quite easily but not really a huge fan, prefer rugby league club wise but prefer rugby union internationally. I like cricket, T20 owns and can watch England in one dayers and tests but dont really care about the club side of it even tho i do like surrey, dont like their brownies outfits tho and brown caps (Brown hatters means queers dont it) anyway moving on....Like Boxing and i do like tennis too. Oh yeah and i love pool but prefer playing it really, dont watch it as such unless its the 9-ball world championships or the mosconi cup. tbh i can watch most things except motorsports, fishing, golf, cycling and long distance running lol, they are boring as fuck. Any exciting sports i can watch.

I like having rough sex is that a sport ?

If it is, it should be in the Olympics. Definitely add to its appeal.

Been watching some of the Paralympics -some of them aren't that disabled if you ask me. I might go in for them, my knee is still playing up. Easy way to get a gold I reckon.

If it is, it should be in the Olympics. Definitely add to its appeal.

Been watching some of the Paralympics -some of them aren't that disabled if you ask me. I might go in for them, my knee is still playing up. Easy way to get a gold I reckon.

On 100 metter sprint they run it for 10s....and the ''normal'' people do it in 9s....so don't bother mate :smiliecap1: