Amir khan

Badboy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah khan got absolutely battered in the space of a minute. The ref shoulda stopped it after the 1st knock down, he was all over the place when he got back up. That mustve been the most embarassing moment of his life. His first big fight with build up, going on ppv and to be beaten up within a minute.....bad stuff

Edited by OllieCFC

Guest Lampards Bitch

Luckily I dont have to pay for sports on box office...... I was creasing up when he got ko-ed!!!! 52 secs is all it took!!!! Cocky lil shit. I actually wanted him to loose. And Lewis Hamilton got demoted to 3rd today in the F1!!!! Quality!!!!!

i have a similar dislike towards to british sportsmen too, i dunno why. I liked khan but seems too cocky, bit like prince naseem, you kinda wanted to see him on the recieving end of a beating. I dont watch F1 or take interest but Hamilton is so hyped, i loved it when he lost the championship last year in the final race and today when he was demoted after he won was funny too. Its all about hype. I'm just hoping Nadal comes back to beat Andy Murray in the US Open Tennis and that will top things off :lol:.

Edited by OllieCFC

Guest Lampards Bitch
I really would not call amir khan english even if he was born in this country he is asian.

He was born in this country you idiot so he is English.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Who are you calling an idiot pizza face.

oh your so grown up.

And its you who and idiot and a narrow minded neanderthal