Piotr Zielinski

Been rumours of Sarri being in favour of bringing him over with Hysaj as they have a release clause. But he has been regularly linked to the Bindipers for the past 2 years and still is..

The Gooners are also wanting to sign him and Seri!!

5b07dce58f270_PiotrZielinski.thumb.jpg.c24959c34fca8292e65cd3f9aeb79697.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the newest Standard article:

"He wants right-back Elseid Hysaj, midfielder Piotr Zielinski and 32-year-old defender Raul Albiol to join him if he takes charge of the Blues. All three have release clauses worth £44m, £57m and £5.2m respectively. "

1 minute ago, Ledgi said:

"He wants right-back Elseid Hysaj, midfielder Piotr Zielinski and 32-year-old defender Raul Albiol to join him if he takes charge of the Blues. All three have release clauses worth £44m, £57m and £5.2m respectively. "

Raul Albiol... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

No thanks.I would only take Jorginho and ghoulam from them.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Raul Albiol... :lol:

Yeah, saw it too.

Apparently Koulibaly's on his wishlist too.

He's a beast but he'll cost a shit of money for a position that we don't need strengthening.

No thanks... 

would only take Hysaj and maybe Koulibaly if there is no hefty crazy price placed on him by ADL... 

no point spending on player having same skill similar to  Barkley/RLC....rather spend on players such like Fekir/Gelson and Seri...

If you ask me this seems a lot more realistic than koulibaly and Jorginho. ADL will never sell to us, especially after we took his manager. The only way to get the players Sarri has worked with before is to activate a release clause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

If you ask me this seems a lot more realistic than koulibaly and Jorginho. ADL will never sell to us, especially after we took his manager. The only way to get the players Sarri has worked with before is to activate a release clause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is primarily a businessman tho the same as our board. So MAYBE something might work using swaps/cashh mixture.

Zielinski is a top prospect, new Modric in the making, but £57m seems excessive for such an inexperienced player. I'd rather use the money to get Jorginho and outbid City.

Hysaj doesn't seem too exciting either considering we've got one of the best right backs on the planet already in the squad. I wouldn't mind getting Albiol as the squad lacks experience but that would essentially mean that one of Rudiger, Christensen, Cahill, Zouma would be left out. Most likely Zouma.

On 25/05/2018 at 4:46 PM, !Hazard! said:

Zielinski is a top prospect, new Modric in the making, but £57m seems excessive for such an inexperienced player. I'd rather use the money to get Jorginho and outbid City.

Hysaj doesn't seem too exciting either considering we've got one of the best right backs on the planet already in the squad. I wouldn't mind getting Albiol as the squad lacks experience but that would essentially mean that one of Rudiger, Christensen, Cahill, Zouma would be left out. Most likely Zouma.

What we gotta remember is these are Sarris choives not ours and I want to give him as much help as he thinks he needs. So if he wats him (even tho I'd pick different) then so mote it be.

His Youtubes dont look bad tho.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You