Paulo Ferreira

chrismada9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be truthfully honest with you, Ferreira looks as though he is crowded out by Bosingwa as well as Belletti so it could end pretty sour for him.

It's a shame because he never felt unhappy at Chelsea. If he goes, I wish him all the best.

Chelsea full-back Paulo Ferreira is understood to be in talks over a possible move to West Ham.

The Portugal international, who joined the Blues in a £13.2million deal from Porto in 2004, signed a new five-year deal in February.

But the 29-year-old has slipped down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge following the arrival of compatriot Jose Bosingwa this summer, also from Porto.

West Ham are short of options at full-back with new Swiss winger Valon Behrami having had to fill in at right-back so far this season.

And Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has money to spend following Anton Ferdinand's £8m switch to Sunderland, according to Sky Sports News

football365

Merged the wes' thread with this one.

Good luck to Paulo if he goes. He's a decent player, but with Bosingwa, Belletti and Ivanovic, someone's got to leave.

I agree, bearing in mind that Scolari wanted our squad trimmed down there was always going to be another departure, i assumed it would be Belletti but it could certainly be possible that Paulo could be the one to go.

i thought this would happen really

in the world of Chelsea RB's it's currently : Bosingwa, Belletti and then Paulo

he needs first team football but i would also be very very very sad to see him leave

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You