Joe Cole

the wes

the last two games joe cole has be disappointed he's needs to score more goals for once i would like to see joe cole score about 20 goals a season if he could do that he would be up there with the best with the likes of ronaldo and messi

P.S. I am not a joe cole hater plz do not slabber

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the last two games joe cole has be disappointed he's needs to score more goals for once i would like to see joe cole score about 20 goals a season if he could do that he would be up there with the best with the likes of ronaldo and messi

P.S. I am not a joe cole hater plz do not slabber

I think any player scoring 20 goals a season would be nice. Could say the same about any player.

Joe's form hasn't been great the last 2 games, but i don't the position he is playing is suited to him at all, playing as a second striker just doesn't seem to be working for him.

We are still only 3 games into a season that has been disrupted by internationals and will be disrupted again now. Joe's form will pick up, along with a few other players as well.

Joe's form hasn't been great the last 2 games, but i don't the position he is playing is suited to him at all, playing as a second striker just doesn't seem to be working for him.

Agree with this.

He should be played as a winger. I really would like to see Felipao using his Portugal 4-2-3-1 formation, with real wingers. Would suit us well IMO.

Kalou/Malouda/Robinho?? - Deco (Playmaker) - J.Cole

- - - - - - - Lampard - Essien/Mikel/Ballack - - - - - -